2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Supersonic

Congrats to those that are taking their Cerato soon :), any idea what’s the car plate now?

Car plate as of today.

SMM861J to SMM1578X (Both Vehicle No. Inclusive)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Allocation for today is "SMM" series 3 digit number.

Thanks bro

Car plate as of today.

SMM861J to SMM1578X (Both Vehicle No. Inclusive)

Thanks bro
  • Praise 1

My friendly SE just inform me that my registration should be either 5 or 8 Jul. Finally, it's my turn now.

Congrats! Finally!
  • Praise 2

Thanks.

You got the June collection date?

How early we should settle the balance?

Yes I’m collecting on 28th June. I settled the balance last Thursday together with the insurance payment. You can check with your SE when he will want you to go and settle it as there are some documents to sign.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I’ve booked mine recently and would like to know whether can use credit card to settle balance payments before collecting my ride..

• Praise 1

Many who have secured COE are anxious to collect their brand new Cerato.

If you have traded in your car, it's to your advantage to drag and delay the collection date, as your existing car depreciates in value daily, and you get to register your new Cerato at a later date, which can fetch a higher price when you eventually sell it.

Yep. The longer they delay, the more worth it for those who have traded in their cars.

For those who did not trade in to them, the wait is full of anguish.

Hi, Iâve booked mine recently and would like to know whether can use credit card to settle balance payments before collecting my ride..

My SE told me that we have to settle it by cheque or cashier order.
  • Praise 1

Yep. The longer they delay, the more worth it for those who have traded in their cars.

For those who did not trade in to them, the wait is full of anguish.

I traded in my car but it’s to my disadvantage if there is delay in delivery. Cos my current car’s coe expires around the time of estimated delivery.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

My SE told me that we have to settle it by cheque or cashier order.

Oh, Noted with thanks!

Hi, I’ve booked mine recently and would like to know whether can use credit card to settle balance payments before collecting my ride..

Signed the necessary papers today and paid my balance payments thru Nets and insurance with CC. Supposed to collect ride next week.

Im probably one of those lucky ones in terms of waiting time is concern. From time of signing of agreement to schedule collection date, less than 40 days.

• Praise 2

Any recommendations on Malaysian petrol for our car ? I always pump Caltex 95 in SG. I’ve been to MY the other day and pumped V Power 97. I was not expecting much but it does make the engine noticeably smoother. Anyone tried other brands and what’s your recommendations ?

Just gotten my new ride a few days back, I like the car a lot, compare to my old conti car.. thanks to all the bros here for sharing

Any idea where to buy cerato accessories? Want to change to “K” logo

• Praise 1

Just gotten my new ride a few days back, I like the car a lot, compare to my old conti car.. thanks to all the bros here for sharing

Any idea where to buy cerato accessories? Want to change to âKâ logo

What did you drive previously?