2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Supersonic

Just gotten my new ride a few days back, I like the car a lot, compare to my old conti car.. thanks to all the bros here for sharing

Any idea where to buy cerato accessories? Want to change to “K” logo

Cerato better than C180? Wonder which year was your C180? In what ways better le?

↡ Advertisement

The information contained herein is correct as at 02 Jul 2019 / 21:00:10

Vehicle Prefix Group

Car

Range Of Vehicle No.

SMM5359K to SMM6007U (Both Vehicle No. Inclusive)

Supersonic

The information contained herein is correct as at 02 Jul 2019 / 21:00:10

Vehicle Prefix Group

Car

Range Of Vehicle No.

SMM5359K to SMM6007U (Both Vehicle No. Inclusive)

So fast SMM plate runs until 53** liao!

Anyone took the car loan and repaid immediately? If yes, did you still pay the first month instalment? Thanks.

Rule of 78 would apply?

Anyone took the car loan and repaid immediately? If yes, did you still pay the first month instalment? Thanks.

You need to pay the first installment. Have you already notified the bank and got the settlement letter?

I had my loan with UOB and the settlement letter was mentioning a “late payment fee” and no mention of the first installment... it’s like they assume you’ll forget to pay it so they can charge more fees...

I paid the first installment and asked for an updated amount ; they deducted the first installment and did not charge the late payment

• Praise 1

You need to pay the first installment. Have you already notified the bank and got the settlement letter?

I had my loan with UOB and the settlement letter was mentioning a âlate payment feeâ and no mention of the first installment... itâs like they assume youâll forget to pay it so they can charge more fees...

I paid the first installment and asked for an updated amount ; they deducted the first installment and did not charge the late payment

Hi I have notified the bank within 2 weeks of collection of car and gotten the amount (there is no settlement letter though).

The bank asked me to pay before 19 JUL. I just reveived the hire purchase order from the bank last few days, saying the first monthly installment would be on 21 Jul. I am not sure after repaying before 19 jul, i still need to pay the first installment or not. The repayment amount o was told to pay seems lower than what i calculated using 78 rule.

Hi I have notified the bank within 2 weeks of collection of car and gotten the amount (there is no settlement letter though).

The bank asked me to pay before 19 JUL. I just reveived the hire purchase order from the bank last few days, saying the first monthly installment would be on 21 Jul. I am not sure after repaying before 19 jul, i still need to pay the first installment or not. The repayment amount o was told to pay seems lower than what i calculated using 78 rule.

I assumed the settlement date was slightly after the first installment but in your case you will settle everything first, so no need to pay the first installment

As for the early payment fee, they usually don’ Make mistakes... if that’s cheaper than expected just go with it. It should be around 2k

I assumed the settlement date was slightly after the first installment but in your case you will settle everything first, so no need to pay the first installment

As for the early payment fee, they usually donâ Make mistakes... if thatâs cheaper than expected just go with it. It should be around 2k

Hi thanks for sharing!

I drive a 2017 Kia K3 Pearl White and have it coated with PPS on the first day. After driving it for more than 1 year, I went back for PPS maintenance again. but i soon realised it has gotten yellowish. It is align with other K3 i've seen. I've checked with the PPS workshop and they say it is normal for white cars. So i conclude all white color K3 turn yellow after one year no matter got PPS anot. Needless to say, i was disappointed. The whole point in myself getting PPS is to prevent yellowish. I will never believe this PPS shit again.

I drive a 2017 Kia K3 Pearl White and have it coated with PPS on the first day. After driving it for more than 1 year, I went back for PPS maintenance again. but i soon realised it has gotten yellowish. It is align with other K3 i've seen. I've checked with the PPS workshop and they say it is normal for white cars. So i conclude all white color K3 turn yellow after one year no matter got PPS anot. Needless to say, i was disappointed. The whole point in myself getting PPS is to prevent yellowish. I will never believe this PPS shit again.

which car saloon you went for the PPS and the product they use?

Supersonic

Maybe pearl white is more prone to see yellowish on the car paint as compare to solid white?

which car saloon you went for the PPS and the product they use?

I'd rather not say the name of the shop but i paid like $800 for the first year and $350 for the 2nd year for the ceramic pps.

My math tells me just spray paint the car after 5 years would be more worth it.

• Praise 1

I'd rather not say the name of the shop but i paid like $800 for the first year and $350 for the 2nd year for the ceramic pps.

My math tells me just spray paint the car after 5 years would be more worth it.

PM me the product name will do.

thanks

You were expecting that the PPS coating to prevent the oxidation of the paint?

You were expecting that the PPS coating to prevent the oxidation of the paint?

Sorry for my ignorance. Perhaps i was sweet talked by the PPS shop salesman on this "wonderful" PPS thingy. In addition, this is my first white car so i didn't know it will get yellow so quickly. 5 years turn yellow sure. One year turn yellow, wow. Anyway, i'm pointing this out from my perspective. Everyone can have their own opinion on this matter which is why we have a forum for discussion to freely exchange ideas and discuss.

(edited)

Can I know if your carpark is sheltered or opened? Not sure if that also contributed to it. Maybe the experts can shed some light on this. Edited by AntiSin
↡ Advertisement