2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

11 hours ago, iceraider said:

U see kmc price list also have.. jus tat they dun really enforced it.. trade in dis 15k, finance 8k n insurance 5k..

Every price list has that nonsense, yes and the difference is c&c enforces it way more than kah/komoco. Not sure bout other dealers. 

↡ Advertisement

On 2/24/2020 at 9:46 PM, iceraider said:

U see kmc price list also have.. jus tat they dun really enforced it.. trade in dis 15k, finance 8k n insurance 5k..

Everyone does that... makes the deal seem very good cos of all the 'discounts' which are simply a mark up on the original price and the offered price is the real price... Komoco doesn't require loans, insurance and trade-in to buy at the newspaper advertised prices... 

On 4/27/2020 at 9:05 AM, Sdf4786k said:

This looks good. Wonder why never bring in

Cos it's for Europe only... not sold anywhere else I think... and it will totally be priced out of the market knowing C&C's pricing methods... I don't know how Komoco managed to get to sell the i30 in Singapore... it's also a Euro-centric model only...

Anyone received call from AIG to renew their insurance recently?

The caller tried to close but told her to call back again after I have a chance to take a look.

20.00% Group Discount,

5.00% Safe Driver Discount,

5.00% Loyalty Discount,

5.00% Stay Home Be Safe Discount.

There's also NCD which I need to figure out.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:52 PM, teomingern said:

Cos it's for Europe only... not sold anywhere else I think... and it will totally be priced out of the market knowing C&C's pricing methods... I don't know how Komoco managed to get to sell the i30 in Singapore... it's also a Euro-centric model only...

And to be fair the i30 with a 1.4t is reasonably priced too. 

On 5/12/2020 at 8:12 PM, ferrytales said:

And to be fair the i30 with a 1.4t is reasonably priced too. 

But that's Komoco... C&C not the same... if they bring in the Ceed, that will be fabulous... the Proceed would be similar to the Elantra Sport...

On 7/9/2020 at 8:35 PM, Phantomgtr said:

Does anyone know what size speaker and tweeter is Forte using?

6.5 inch speaker. Only One screw in the door handle. 

https://thekoreancarblog.com/2020/08/17/kia-forte-facelift-spied-for-the-first-time/

Probably the facelifted Cerato/Forte/K3 will be showing more of its changes towards end of the year and maybe first half of next year will be fully revealed. 

Perhaps when the new Elantra/Avante is launched here, the Cerato facelift will be introduced here too. Hopefully the new dual MPI 1.6 engine will be introduced with the facelift.

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 1

On 4/19/2019 at 9:47 PM, Hopeless2212 said:
On 4/19/2019 at 9:26 PM, k1180n said:

From a member 1 page before. This is good.

âyou can use your 3k service credits for

1km 10km 20km 30km 40km servicing package @ $1170

PPS @ $210 (50% disc)

for the rest of the credits, you can use for 50km to 80km servicing package.

you should left $400 for wear and tear spare parts.â

no le.. the service package on C&C website specified The 2-year Kia Care Service Plan comes with 4 comprehensive servicing visits (2 x Lubrication, 1 x Maintenance and 1 x Major).. so i presume 1km and 10km is under 2 x lubrication..20km is maintenance.. and then 40km is major..30km is oso classified as lubrication service under their website..

On 4/19/2019 at 9:47 PM, Hopeless2212 said:
On 4/19/2019 at 9:26 PM, k1180n said:

From a member 1 page before. This is good.

âyou can use your 3k service credits for

1km 10km 20km 30km 40km servicing package @ $1170

PPS @ $210 (50% disc)

for the rest of the credits, you can use for 50km to 80km servicing package.

you should left $400 for wear and tear spare parts.â

no le.. the service package on C&C website specified The 2-year Kia Care Service Plan comes with 4 comprehensive servicing visits (2 x Lubrication, 1 x Maintenance and 1 x Major).. so i presume 1km and 10km is under 2 x lubrication..20km is maintenance.. and then 40km is major..30km is oso classified as lubrication service under their 

most of us have to buy a 2 years car plan in 2018. Now when going for 40k servicing, CnC Alex refuse to do ATF changing. Saying in 2020, they revise Cerato BD to no need ATF change because it is Life time ATF.  no need inspect,  no need replace. Transmission warranty only 5 years, after that, $ to repair or replace

On 9/8/2020 at 6:55 PM, ceratokaki said:

most of us have to buy a 2 years car plan in 2018. Now when going for 40k servicing, CnC Alex refuse to do ATF changing. Saying in 2020, they revise Cerato BD to no need ATF change because it is Life time ATF.  no need inspect,  no need replace. Transmission warranty only 5 years, after that, $ to repair or replace

Did you check your car manual? I think it might be similar to what C&C Alexandra says...

On 9/8/2020 at 6:55 PM, ceratokaki said:

First time I heard of long life Auto Transmission Fluid - no need to replace

"this is what I read from internet:

The reason why automobile manufacturers boast about lifetime transmission oil is that they hope you won't keep your vehicle longer than 100,000 miles. ... Nonetheless, if your vehicle is new, chances are your owner's manual doesn't recommend changing the fluid until you've hit that coveted 100,000-mile milestone.

Jan 15, 2019"

↡ Advertisement