2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

14 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

@Unfazednot sure y u think I'm interested in ur personal life? U sound like a little girl who want attention n assurance from strangers.

Nv know this forum have such low standard members. Please don't reply or quote me, I don't want to be associate with ppl like u, so embarrassing.

Wah dun like that leh... Dunno how to continue just confess lah. U corner urself anyway, we did nothing here. U saying this to cover ur own embarrassment? 😉

↡ Advertisement

8 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Is this on the same platform as the Avante?

No... there will be a new Cerato which will be using the new platform that the Avante uses...

Turbocharged
On 5/9/2021 at 9:09 AM, Fellows said:

KIA K3 GT Hatchback look good too.

I rly wish they bring in GT hatch. I would happily change from my current cerato

On 5/16/2021 at 11:57 AM, yishunite said:

I rly wish they bring in GT hatch. I would happily change from my current cerato

At twice the price you paid for your current car?

I wonder if C&C will bring in the Creato with the newer 1.6 MPI engine (like what the Koreans get + what is in the Avante), or will they continue to bring in the old engine with 6 speed AT.

(edited)

Very likely this is the version we are getting in SG but with trim down spec for sure, typical SG market will never see the full spec. 

Edited by Fellows

Turbocharged
On 5/18/2021 at 2:26 PM, teomingern said:

At twice the price you paid for your current car?

No lah... you see i30 N price that time

On 5/18/2021 at 2:37 PM, Ahtea said:

I wonder if C&C will bring in the Creato with the newer 1.6 MPI engine (like what the Koreans get + what is in the Avante), or will they continue to bring in the old engine with 6 speed AT.

Could be bringing in the engine and transmission same as Avante. Otherwise, with just the updated looks, there are really no real competition to fight against Avante.

On 5/20/2021 at 12:41 PM, Heartbreakid said:

Could be bringing in the engine and transmission same as Avante. Otherwise, with just the updated looks, there are really no real competition to fight against Avante.

What the difference in the old 1.6L NA engine vs the new 1.6L NA engine?

3 hours ago, Fellows said:

What the difference in the old 1.6L NA engine vs the new 1.6L NA engine?

Old engine is a normal PFI engine which surprisingly on paper has better horse power output.

New engine is the newer MPI (which has 2 types of fuel injector), which is more efficient. 

On 5/18/2021 at 2:37 PM, Ahtea said:

Really hope C&C will start to bring in new engine version + all the safety features options. 

32 minutes ago, Bmxcar said:

Really hope C&C will start to bring in new engine version + all the safety features options. 

The price has to be attractive and competitive too. If the pricing is too close to Avante, it is unlikely to sell as well.

9 hours ago, Ahtea said:

The price has to be attractive and competitive too. If the pricing is too close to Avante, it is unlikely to sell as well.

Cerato has always been priced close to Avante, that's unlikely to change I feel. If they stick to current old engine/gearbox or if with the same engine/gearbox as Avante but not in Band A2, pricing is going to be higher for sure. 

↡ Advertisement