2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Korean cars are very cheap in their home country. Down here it is so expensive people really think hard before choosing a particular model.

K3 is a very entry level car in Korea. I guess they will be shocked how much a basic k3 cost here
↡ Advertisement

K3 is a very entry level car in Korea. I guess they will be shocked how much a basic k3 cost here

sure shocked. for the low price there they can kick it around.

taxi fares are also cheap in Seoul. maybe half the rate here.

• Praise 1

They?

Any country around the world will be in the shock...

that was many years ago.

Now still is...

That's a pricing strategy to push sales for the SX as profit margin is higher.

Price difference between L and EX is $7K, and you need to top up at least $1K for leather seats in the L variant , so total price diff is $8K.

Price difference between EX and SX is $6K - many will end up getting the SX.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 1

teaser price , so high loan

and the diff btw EX and SX no more 8K?

maybe SX not selling well..

HsotMbZ.jpg

Wah like that i heng nc order SX.

Now suddenly drop 3k just like that

Neutral Newbie

Hi did anyone loan from standard chartered ? Did your notices the hire purchase detail column the car price 45201 & COE est is 33798. So if anyone pay additional $2k to get guarantee COE is it they earn more????

• Praise 1

Shooting for L from beginning because if I can drive ah pek car Nissan Sunny for 10 years, any car also ok.

But wife/kids loves EX extras so "L" no more. The power of family members...

To them $ diff is not important...comfort, looks, features....

If given a choice, they will take SX any time.

That's why putting the 3 models together kills "L"...

That's a pricing strategy to push sales for the SX as profit margin is higher.

Price difference between L and EX is $7K, and you need to top up at least $1K for leather seats in the L variant , so total price diff is $8K.

Price difference between EX and SX is $6K - many will end up getting the SX.

Huh. With leather seats. L and ex will be 6k
  • Praise 1

Hi did anyone loan from standard chartered ? Did your notices the hire purchase detail column the car price 45201 & COE est is 33798. So if anyone pay additional $2k to get guarantee COE is it they earn more????

Yes, they do earn up to 2 more k if the COE don't 'shoot up' 2k booking price or goes below the 30k rebate level.

But if COE up alot, the customer don't have to top up and guaranteed to get COE.

Insurance.

• Praise 1

Shooting for L from beginning because if I can drive ah pek car Nissan Sunny for 10 years, any car also ok.

But wife/kids loves EX extras so "L" no more. The power of family members...

To them $ diff is not important...comfort, looks, features....

If given a choice, they will take SX any time.

That's why putting the 3 models together kills "L"...

SX for 6 air bags, style and other creature comforts.

Then again at SX price, people will ask you consider other options elsewhere liao.

To each your own, as long as you see the value.

• Praise 2

there were some scary comments on sunroof some posts back....that really put the brake on me for SX.

this afternoon, it was raining really heavily on the eastern side. as i drove through the rain, i realised that a sunroof is something like a windscreen. we have no worries at all that water will leak through the windscreens.

how come we don't have the same confidence in sunroofs.

there were some scary comments on sunroof some posts back....that really put the brake on me for SX.

this afternoon, it was raining really heavily on the eastern side. as i drove through the rain, i realised that a sunroof is something like a windscreen. we have no worries at all that water will leak through the windscreens.

Maybe because windscreen doesn't open and close?

I have similar concerns on the sunroof as well as I don't change cars every 3-5 years.

• Praise 2

Mental 'Justifications' not to have it. Valid points to consider.

Not really that bad. Depends on luck too n the QC.

• Praise 1

Maybe sunroof have a rubble seal lining around it which might deteriorate due to weather?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1