2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Hmmm.... I find it amazing that no one seems to know that 6 airbags can only be had in the SX trim level only.

EX and Grab car L model still uses 2!... Come on, dual front in 2018?

Only in SG where safety features are often deleted to keep the OMV low and the dealers profit high. We have the most expensive cars to own in the world yet our spec sheets can sometimes be worse than what u find in 3rd world countries.

And becos of the 6 airbags, ESC and LED headlights and full dual zone climate control and front vented seats, going for the SX is a no brainier. These items are essential and cannot be retrofitted by owner after delivery

For me safety features for a car cannot be compromise at all, ESC already mandatory in Europe since 2011...... this is not about how careful we drive the car but sometime road condition like water and oil are beyond our control.

↡ Advertisement

Their comment is so funny, their new cerato is 2L and yet still weak and it makes a hell of noise. [laugh]

It has always been 2.0 L overseas... that's the base model... some markets get the 1.6 L turbo and that is the Eco version... to get the more powerful versions you need to the Sport version but that's available only in US I think...

SE WhatsApp to me. Attach the letter. Told me while stock last. Then I agreed on WhatsApp.

Of course, no car no talk.

Car coe bids from aug-oct. 2 down 4 to go

Neutral Newbie

Would like to check with those who collected their Cerato. For the camera, did they connect to the battery for parking mode? Or it just turn off after parking your car? Thanks in advance!

all agree the allocation of design makes sense? [:)]

Wd1ww9P.jpg

Sometimes not only the design plays a part.. the size of the rim too.

I find L and middle one ok looking. Right side one not my cup of tea though.

• Praise 1

Would like to check with those who collected their Cerato. For the camera, did they connect to the battery for parking mode? Or it just turn off after parking your car? Thanks in advance!

F770.. Connected to battery and comes w parking mode..
  • Praise 1

F770.. Connected to battery and comes w parking mode..

Connect to car battery or separate thinkware external/backup battery? If use car battery for parking mode... I heard not so good ler... any sifu can give comment?? Edited by Hybridcar

Connect to car battery or separate thinkware external/backup battery? If use car battery for parking mode... I heard not so good ler... any sifu can give comment??

Direct to car battery.. Can set to turn off cam when battery is weak.. Got voltage analyse in f770..

Hope it's a new model & not a facelift

The car reviewer mentioned 3 cars - the KIA, Mazda 3 and Altis. Of these she already ranked Altis as not deserved to be considered. So I think the market is looking for a new model.

You received this offer via letter? When expiring this offer.. So far didn't receive any letter yet

my SE send to me via Whatapps.

SE WhatsApp to me. Attach the letter. Told me while stock last. Then I agreed on WhatsApp.

Of course, no car no talk.

Car coe bids from aug-oct. 2 down 4 to go

me too.

SE says estimated delivery Aug ~ Oct.  i told him no hurry, as long as before Nov can liao. cos my current forte due for road tax renewal in end Nov. 4 more bids to go. 

Disagree. Rim is about spokes, the more the better. Why 16" got more than the 17"?

Same leh bro... both got 10 spokes... the 17" has them in pairs while the 16" has them singly... ha ha...

I agree that size of rim matters... the design must match the size... and the design and size must match the car design... you can have the most tok gong design but if you put it on an Attrage for example, and it's not going to match... then no point... there must be balance...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1