2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Would like to check with those who collected their Cerato. For the camera, did they connect to the battery for parking mode? Or it just turn off after parking your car? Thanks in advance!

speaking of this. anyone got the blackvue cam instead?

↡ Advertisement

Kia in Feb 18 it target to sell 150,000 new k3. (50k in Korea, 100k global)

For 2019, 300,000 new k3. (50k in Korea, 250 k global)

See The Korea Bizwire

Lots of K3 coming...

My SE gave me Blackvue 2ch stated in the sales agreement. Haven't got my coe and car yet.

at 1:25, it was mentioned a new Altis is coming soon to Aus.

Yup this is how it looks like. Gen 12 Corolla. Its basically a bigger CHR...since both will share the same platform. Gen 12 Corolla in JDM uses the same weak 1.2T from the CHR as well. You want big power, u have to take the 1.8 hybrid model. Same powertrain as the current OMG looking Prius. 

Export market G12 Corolla will not have the 1.2T. It will have the existing Valvematic 2L engine as last seen in the now dead Wish 1.8.

Note, there are rumors that there won't be a sedan body for G12 Corolla. Sedan very slow selling worldwide and not flexible for cargo holding. It will be this hatch or a new station wagon body style. 

https://youtu.be/hQ7LsZcFNeE

https://youtu.be/w6Y24pnxY34 

Test drive at Sapporo, Hokkaido. 

• Praise 1

Eh I thought C&C KIA is give Thinkware de? How come for Cerato is different get Blackvue?

And the car mats they are giving.. I doubt is 3M, more like the normal 3A type, at least that’s what I feel from the Stinger mats.

Ytd I went to collect my car mats went to kaypo the Cerato interior, really not bad, quite nice, esp. in this segment.

Edited by StingerGT

Eh I thought C&C KIA is give Thinkware de? How come for Cerato is different get Blackvue?

And the car mats they are giving.. I doubt is 3M, more like the normal 3A type, at least thatâs what I feel from the Stinger mats.

Ytd I went to collect my car mats went to kaypo the Cerato interior, really not bad, quite nice, esp. in this segment.

Stinger is even better... come congrats... wish I have extra $$$...

Talk to SE, k3 EX will get thinkware F50...

Give there cut here...a balancing game.

Maybe I'll ask upgrade to F770 since bro hete says F770 is better.

F50 I saw online is $198

weird, why must change the original bulb.

is it not bright enough?

Some will change the bulb colour to white so as to better match the white DRL LEDs. Its not a must and in fact i think the yellow bulbs are brighter. But in SG the roads are pretty bright already. Got some monkeys even drive without their lights on at night.

all agree the allocation of design makes sense?   [:)]

Wd1ww9P.jpg

I thought the rule of thumb when upgrading the tyre size is:

1) Rim size up 1 size, 2) Aspect ratio down one size, 3) width up one size.

Looking at the above configuration the 15" and 16" overall diameter would be good same, but the 17" correct size should be 215/45R17 in order for speedometer and odometer to be accurate.

I previously drove my car for 3-4yrs also nvr have to change break pad.. Did change once for battery in 2yr and it prolly cost ard $150 only. $388 is really good.. But, will we exactly fully utilise it?

This is a hoax - I called C&C to check and was told this $388 package does not exist. 

• Praise 1

at 1:25, it was mentioned a new Altis is coming soon to Aus.

2:59

It seems from this review that even the 2000cc Cerato is underpowered and sluggish. 

Personally prefer elantra interior cos do not like the tablet-like console.

Feel like is not build in one piece.

Remind me of taxi-alike.lol......

Kia is trying hard to imitate Audi on the pop up audio system.

This is a hoax - I called C&C to check and was told this $388 package does not exist.

Its only offered to people buying new Cerato. Tons of us have signed it.
  • Praise 1

And the car mats they are giving.. I doubt is 3M, more like the normal 3A type, at least that’s what I feel from the Stinger mats.

ya that's why i asked. i also newbie so wondering if blackvue and thinkware got any major difference?

Talk to SE, k3 EX will get thinkware F50...

Give there cut here...a balancing game.

Maybe I'll ask upgrade to F770 since bro hete says F770 is better.

F50 I saw online is $198

i was quoted blackvue de instead. 

OT a bit is thinkware really better?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1