2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Red not in Production? I think your SE is joking. Iâve collected my Red SX 10 days ago. Waited 4 months after upgrading my order to SX

They do have a lot a backlog for certain colours, and surely (very) long waiting times, But they are still in production

He showed me the production list on his tablet.. I guess it means that if I want a red sx I have to wait very very long. He said I have to wait till end May or June. I hope it can be earlier. Just got my coe last week. Does anyone know how long do we have to wait if coe is already secured?
↡ Advertisement

He showed me the production list on his tablet.. I guess it means that if I want a red sx I have to wait very very long. He said I have to wait till end May or June. I hope it can be earlier. Just got my coe last week. Does anyone know how long do we have to wait if coe is already secured?

I also got my COE last week, and SE told me will register the car 1st week of May. Booked the car mid-March. Maybe mine is faster because it is an Gravity Blue Ex, lesser demand. Call yours up and ask.

I booked a Red EX early October and secured my COE October first round. Upgraded to SX first week of December. My SE assured me that I would got the car before COE lapse and we just got it on time. I’m sure they monitor the COE dates closely to make sure your car is registered on time. COE lapse after 6 months if you don’t register a car

Anyone manage to get white SX in the past week? I booked my SX on 7-Apr and my SE told me no more white and red so I opt for a black SX. SE told me white n red not in production anymore

I booked in Gravity Blue SX on 27 Mar. Secured COE on 3 Apr. I remember SE did mention those hot colors like Red / White might need to wait longer... I believe both are still in production.

Bro, If you got EX model,plug in cable and auto activate bluetooth via android auto. then can use voice navigation. If you getting SX model the bluetooth will auto activate when connected to android auto. Can use voice navigation, calls etc. If you using android phone make sure you switch of power saving mode of the phone is not powerful enough to activate the infotainment system on the car, pls note the cable you use must be original or can do quick data transfer.

Messages coming in via whatsapp ect can be played via voice while driving and can reply via voice too. Problem is a lot of places the data connection seems to be bad while driving.

Cheers

Data connection bad cos you're moving quickly and your network connection is being handed from one tower to the next, but before your phone can authenticate and access the internet, you may go out of range... plus there lots of obstructions in high rise Singapore... not all buildings have signal repeaters... very complicated in Singapore...

I booked in Gravity Blue SX on 27 Mar. Secured COE on 3 Apr. I remember SE did mention those hot colors like Red / White might need to wait longer... I believe both are still in production.

Do you know when you can collect your car? Quite fast for u to secure the coe..

Actually G Blue is nice, I was really balanced between Red and G blue ! At some point Gravity blue had very high demand and delays, maybe they stepped up the production

Do you know when you can collect your car? Quite fast for u to secure the coe..

I went for G COE. Contract was stated estimated delivery end April/ May/ Jun/ Jul'19.

What about you, any date from your SE?

Edited by snowboy80

I went for G COE. Contract was stated estimated delivery end April/ May/ Jun/ Jul'19.

What about you, any date from your SE?

Mine was a non g coe. On contract SE stated end May/June for delivery. But after reading so many posts here on late delivery, I’m quite skeptical now...I texted him yesterday and he said my car was not in this shipment. End of next week will have another shipment, he will check by then if mine is in the next shipment.

Mine was a non g coe. On contract SE stated end May/June for delivery. But after reading so many posts here on late delivery, Iâm quite skeptical now...I texted him yesterday and he said my car was not in this shipment. End of next week will have another shipment, he will check by then if mine is in the next shipment.

Any idea how frequent they have shipment to here? Weekly?

Since you booked on early March, I would assume you will collect the car earlier than me.

Since you booked on early March, I would assume you will collect the car earlier than me.

He didn’t tell me exactly how frequent the shipment is. He mentioned that the previous shipment last week doesn’t have my car. So have to wait and see for end of next week. I think it depends on the Colour of the car for delivery.

He didnât tell me exactly how frequent the shipment is. He mentioned that the previous shipment last week doesnât have my car. So have to wait and see for end of next week. I think it depends on the Colour of the car for delivery.

Thanks. I will check with my SE end of next week.

Twice a month

Turbocharged

I saw  a shipment arrive earlier this week.

Some of you could be collecting your sparkling new Cerato soon.  [:)]

post-27974-0-58503800-1555029990_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vinceng

Anyone knows how to disable the side mirror auto fold after locking car? Can’t find in the menu

This is the standard feature if you forget to manually fold the mirrors. I know the mirror automatically opens before you reach the car and sometimes you cannot squeeze past the wall and the door. So remember to manually fold the mirrors everytime you park... [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

This is the standard feature if you forget to manually fold the mirrors. I know the mirror automatically opens before you reach the car and sometimes you cannot squeeze past the wall and the door. So remember to manually fold the mirrors everytime you park... [thumbsup]

If your car has the auto fold feature, DO NOT manually fold/unfold it. It will break the auto fold motor within the housing.

Edited by Crankz
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1