2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Same for most of us. I booked SX in Jan still no news. Estimated June. Damn bad supply issues this kia

Did u secure your coe already? I’m surprise that you have been so patient. I am trying to find an email address that I can write in to already..

People have commented bout the horrendous Kia aftersales, no one listens.

That depends on your SE... We bought with Kee, he was upfront on the 4 month waiting list and kept us updated
  • Praise 1

People have commented bout the horrendous Kia aftersales, no one listens.

Really!I pickup my SX Cerato last year early Sep.

The Kia service centre at Pandan is very good.

Radio reception is a common issue on the Kia Cerato as the antenna is mounted on the rear glass and reception is not optimised.

Strange! My 8 months old SX Cerato did not encounter any issue.

By the way, all new cars antenna are embedded the rear.

• Praise 1

Realize wrong frequency...edited

Delivery timeline was told when purchased, so no issue. If not told means incident/accident happened in between.

Edited by Julian1014

i have problem with android auto, when i connect to my Google map, halfway it will suddenly show me that gps lose signal and after that cannot use again, anyone facing the same problem? i am using Samsung S9

• Praise 1

i have problem with android auto, when i connect to my Google map, halfway it will suddenly show me that gps lose signal and after that cannot use again, anyone facing the same problem? i am using Samsung S9

I think u have to disable "power saving mode" ,

and use original cable /good quality cable.

• Praise 1

For you comparison.

SX Red

Booked Jan MotorShow, 6 bid NG

COE secure 3rd bid

Register April 5th

Collect April 8th

You’re lucky ! I’ve booked my red SX first week of December and only got it one week before you
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Thatâs very long! What was the delivery date they told u when u sign? Which model and colour did u choose?

SE told me I can collect my car around end March to early April. Mine is platinum graphite.
  • Praise 1

For you comparison.

SX Red

Booked Jan MotorShow, 6 bid NG

COE secure 3rd bid

Register April 5th

Collect April 8th

For your comparison

SX Gravity Blue

Booked in Sept Leng Kee.

Paid $2k, COE secured 1st Bid

Registered 21st Jan

Collected 24th Jan

Till date no major issue with my car, only lack power during upslope, really need to step on it. Overall Good and practical car.

• Praise 1

I book my Blue Horizon SX Jul 2018.

And I pickup my Cerato end of Aug 2018.

I am paying 88,999 guarantee COE. Once COE secured, my SE informed me swiftly when I will pickup my Cerato.

I'm switching Esso 95 and 98 alternately. And I found recently my Cerato pickup good. Plus, this car road holding and corning very much better than my old Altis.

In addition, my Cerato has service in Panada twice. The service not that bad.

• Praise 1

I book my Blue Horizon SX Aug 2018.

And I got my Cerato mid of Oct 2018.

I paid 86,999 non-guarantee COE. Once COE secured, my SE informed me swiftly when I will pickup my Cerato.

I'm switching from SPC 98 back to 95 cos no different I think. And I find my Cerato pickup ok. Plus, this car road holding and corning very much better than my old 2008 Forte.

In addition, my Cerato has service in Panada and Leng Kee. The service at LK not that bad.

• Praise 1

Guys, base on your experience can I check I gotten the COE (April) for my new car (Kia cerato sx) likely when can I get the car?

• Praise 1

Guys, base on your experience can I check I gotten the COE (April) for my new car (Kia cerato sx) likely when can I get the car?

Please check with your SE.

That depends on your SE... We bought with Kee, he was upfront on the 4 month waiting list and kept us updated

Ya kee is good, wanted to get the demo units previously and went through him

Just that the t&c were pretty ridiculous which was beyond his control anyway.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1