2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

My SE told me likely I can collect my car (SX) end of this month. Anyone getting too?

Congrats. What is your color?

I am still waiting my SE to update me.

• Praise 1

My SE told me likely I can collect my car (SX) end of this month. Anyone getting too?

Can I know when did you purchased your car?
  • Praise 1

Me too. Collection end of this month! Finally!
  • Praise 1

Surprised to learn that those who purchased the Year of Manufacture (YOM)  2018 stocks during the Warehouse sale were informed that their cars have not arrived in Singapore.  Had the impression that YOM 2018 stocks are already in Singapore, waiting to be cleared, hence the term ‘warehouse sale’.

seems like typical marketing tactics, they had a online demo unit sale but they told me delivery will take 3-6 months.

what a joke when the physical car is already in the showroom being molested, still gotta wait another 3-6 months. 

Congrats! I ordered black on 7apr coe secured 17apr. Hopefully will get news on mine soon

don't worry, you will definitely get your car within 6 months from the day you secure your coe. 

• Praise 1

I booked SX on 27 March 2019. Secured COE 1st week of April.

I hope u will get yours soon after this batch of shipping. I ordered on 9th March and secured coe same time as you.
  • Praise 1

I hope u will get yours soon after this batch of shipping. I ordered on 9th March and secured coe same time as you.

Thanks. Looking forward...

Called with my friendly se jus now. He said he has just received notification yesterday from backend team on his list of customers that will be having late June delivery. I wasn’t in the list. A bit disappointed. He said earliest will be July for me liao. I bought in late March sx, coe secured on apr second bidding. Hopefully can make it before mid July when my current car due for scrap.

• Praise 1

Called with my friendly se jus now. He said he has just received notification yesterday from backend team on his list of customers that will be having late June delivery. I wasnât in the list. A bit disappointed. He said earliest will be July for me liao. I bought in late March sx, coe secured on apr second bidding. Hopefully can make it before mid July when my current car due for scrap.

We are on the same boat. Let's hope we can collect together early Jul.

Gravity Blue

Wow bro same as you at first this left 1 stock according to them at the point of time i bought it last month. Got my COE early last month.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1