2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Supercharged

I see. Thanks for the info. Any other cerato owner encounter same issue as mine. I’m going back to service center to highlight this to them. On paper is 15km/L. 10Km/L is unacceptable

Is your FC from the digital readout ot from a calc of km travelled/fuel used

↡ Advertisement

Anyone doing pps after collection. How much after the discount and how long does it take?

Me. $289 after 40% discount voucher given upon collection of car. With the 1k servicing and PPS it took almost a day

Is your FC from the digital readout ot from a calc of km travelled/fuel used

My info display showed 11km/L but I manually calculated is 10km/L

Me. $289 after 40% discount voucher given upon collection of car. With the 1k servicing and PPS it took almost a day

$289 is just the external body, headlamps n plastic right? Does it include the rims and the windscreen, Windows?
  • Praise 1

$289 is just the external body, headlamps n plastic right? Does it include the rims and the windscreen, Windows?

Only body, headlamps and plastic. The rest exclusive

Anyone finish the 1k servicing and encounter the same FC problem as me?

So what is your take on the pps? Worth to do it?

Hi, any cerato owner can advice on their FC? My FC is pretty bad after the 1k servicing. I got 12+km/L before the 1k servicing. After the servicing I got only 10km/L. Is that normal? Iâm driving on comfort mode and 50-50 on expressway. Thanks in advance

I drive a SX, heavy footed, and my FC goes from 15km/l on Malaysian expressway (110 km/h average), down to 8 km/l in SG jams (15 km/h average).
  • Praise 1

Hi, any cerato owner can advice on their FC? My FC is pretty bad after the 1k servicing. I got 12+km/L before the 1k servicing. After the servicing I got only 10km/L. Is that normal? I’m driving on comfort mode and 50-50 on expressway. Thanks in advance

Maybe factory engine oil from kia is better?

That's why after you drain out and change to local whatever oil becomes worst in FC?

That's why after you drain out and change to local whatever oil becomes worst in FC?

Not sure though. But defiantly will go back and ask them for explanation.

Turbocharged

Probably due to the thick '40' Shell Helix Ultra oil used.

New cars shd use '30' engine oil for better fuel efficiency.

Neutral Newbie

I think PPS is mainly to protect the paint. Canât tell the difference in terms of the shine for a new car

Did they advise how long will it last and how many coating they apply?
  • Praise 1

I see. Thanks for the info. Any other cerato owner encounter same issue as mine. Iâm going back to service center to highlight this to them. On paper is 15km/L. 10Km/L is unacceptable

It's been 2 weeks since I collected my ride, the best FC I have seen is only 12km/l on eco drive mode. On comfortable mode, its 10-11km/l.

Never see 13km/l and above before.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

The increasing number of Kia Cerato “taxis”  on the road will devalue the car, as buyers do not want their cars to be associated with Private Hire.

And can the existing C&C service centres cope?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/cycle-carriage-singapore-car-leasing-go-jek-ride-hailing-11752158

Edited by Vinceng

Supersonic

The increasing number of Kia Cerato “taxis”  on the road will devalue the car, as buyers do not want their cars to be associated with Private Hire.

And can the existing C&C service centres cope?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/cycle-carriage-singapore-car-leasing-go-jek-ride-hailing-11752158

Its ok la, nowadays difficult to find a make/model not a PHV.