2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Totally true in Singapore... most cars don't even hit 150,000 km before getting scrapped... but it must also mean the manufacturers are confident that the transmission fluid will hold up lar...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi guy. May I know the pre installed dash cam (Black vac) by kia when u brought the car, can it record 24/7? Because I didn't found any battery pack attached to it. 

Thank you. 

On 10/14/2020 at 9:39 AM, Cw1985 said:

Hi guy. May I know the pre installed dash cam (Black vac) by kia when u brought the car, can it record 24/7? Because I didn't found any battery pack attached to it. 

Thank you. 

You can set the Blackvue dash cam to be on standby mode, and tap on your car battery power. Set it to auto turn off when you r car battery voltage goes below 12V.

Hi guys, possible to advise where can we buy original brake pad for our ride? Try checking with min ghee but is out of stock. Any recommend good oem brake pad will be great also. Thanks!!!

9 hours ago, daoyan said:

Hi guys, possible to advise where can we buy original brake pad for our ride? Try checking with min ghee but is out of stock. Any recommend good oem brake pad will be great also. Thanks!!!

Try Song Yi?

1 hour ago, teomingern said:

Try Song Yi?

Yup. I had tried calling song yi also They claimed they only sell Hyundai part only, unless we can confirm that Hyundai's brake pad part numbers is the same as our ride.....

On 10/23/2020 at 9:43 AM, daoyan said:

Yup. I had tried calling song yi also They claimed they only sell Hyundai part only, unless we can confirm that Hyundai's brake pad part numbers is the same as our ride.....

Should be the same... I used Kia oil filter for my Hyundai Sonata leh...

Neutral Newbie
On 10/21/2020 at 11:19 PM, Vinceng said:

You can set the Blackvue dash cam to be on standby mode, and tap on your car battery power. Set it to auto turn off when you r car battery voltage goes below 12V.

Bro, it required a battery regulator right? That system cost $400. I looking at connecting to external battery when car engine off

50 minutes ago, Cw1985 said:

Bro, it required a battery regulator right? That system cost $400. I looking at connecting to external battery when car engine off

You don't need  a battery regulator

On 10/24/2020 at 2:05 PM, teomingern said:

Should be the same... I used Kia oil filter for my Hyundai Sonata leh...

Hmm... any idea which is the part number for the brake pad??

37 minutes ago, therock said:

With the Elantra going upmarket, the K3 is now the VFM car, especially if the buyers don't mind a few less airbags..

Maybe when cerato launch their next generation brand new model, they also follow hyundai go upmarket? Lol.

Edited by 13177