2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

The Cerato is starting to look tired, when compared to the latest offering from Hyundai. 

Cerato rear signal lamps on bumper is also positioned too low from a visibility & safety perspective.

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Vinceng said:

The Cerato is starting to look tired, when compared to the latest offering from Hyundai. 

Cerato rear signal lamps on bumper is also positioned too low from a visibility & safety perspective.

Time for a facelift? Lol.

17 hours ago, Vinceng said:

A facelift is due this year, shouldn't take CnC too long to bring it in. 

Yes, no new means good news. 

I am wondering why i have to follow C&C servicing schedule and do 40,000km (Service C) when my car has about 25,000 on its odo. Can i not do another 20,000km (Service B)?

Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Simplecar said:

Yes, no new means good news. 

I am wondering why i have to follow C&C servicing schedule and do 40,000km (Service C) when my car has about 25,000 on its odo. Can i not do another 20,000km (Service B)?

Any suggestions?

Read your manual and follow the suggested schedule. Usually first 30k will be the basic oil changes + filters. If you have spare change then just add in spark plugs, atf and tyres. 

Kimchi cars are low maintenance but not no maintenance, just do the needful and you will be good to go. 

Edited by ferrytales

On 1/25/2021 at 12:23 AM, ferrytales said:

Read your manual and follow the suggested schedule. Usually first 30k will be the basic oil changes + filters. If you have spare change then just add in spark plugs, atf and tyres. 

Kimchi cars are low maintenance but not no maintenance, just do the needful and you will be good to go. 

Thanks. I was thinking of doing basic oil change since i hardly used the car during CB up to now. And i kind of regretted signing package with C&C because they were insisting i do Package C even though i dont see the logic. 

Think i will stop signing any more package with them and have flexibility in my servicing in the future

• Praise 2

All car reviews in Sg are rubbish. Only good thing about them is that they collect some basic specs and facts about the car in one place.

All their opinions are always "how great blahblahblah" and conclusion is always "worth buying!!!"

23 hours ago, yishunite said:

All car reviews in Sg are rubbish. Only good thing about them is that they collect some basic specs and facts about the car in one place.

All their opinions are always "how great blahblahblah" and conclusion is always "worth buying!!!"

True lar... but that's practically true of many reviews even those online and on YouTube... how many truly negative reviews have you seen? Or maybe it's also true that there aren't really bad cars these days...

On 4/15/2021 at 9:18 PM, Carbon82 said:

Facelift Cerato (aka K3 in Korea) to be unveiled in Korean on 20th April.

Kia-Forte-1.jpg

Kia-Forte-2.jpg

2022-kia-k3-kdm.jpg

Nice colour... 2-tone interior also quite nice... but exterior still doesn't move me... feels a bit uncompleted, especially the rear...

5 hours ago, yishunite said:

Wah the Kinglong badge sellers gonna 😭😭😭

Sure still got people don't like the new logo and debadge it to put on the Kinglong badge lor... especially the dudes who like to 'zhng' the car with bodykit, a huge wing and lots of go-fast stickers...

↡ Advertisement