2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

My Roadtax refund stated in my Sale agreement letter.

If road tax would to refund to you, do you still get the additional $1k discount ?

• Praise 1

Anyone know where to buy the screen protector for the head unit screen beside Carousell?

I bought mine from daiso. They have a screen protector just nice for our hu screen size. Cost $2.

I bought mine from daiso. They have a screen protector just nice for our hu screen size. Cost $2.

Hi , sorry but may I know what is the size ?

Neutral Newbie

Went to Kia showroom yesterday and realized the car price stated in the brochure is different with the price show in sgcarmart with 1k increase. The price had already increased after the last COE bidding result & now they increase 1k more before the next bidding, is it normal?

Any good salesman to recommend?

• Praise 1

U mean the trade-in discount? I was given.

On top of the 5K + 5K + 2K.  Did you receive any more discount ?

Edited by Wahlin

On top of the 5K + 5K + 2K.  Did you receive any more discount ?

i purchase during car expo fair.

Mine is 5k + 5k + interest rebate 2k plus 500 off due to purchase 2 car at the same time.

Service credit was given 3k. 

I am quite surprised that the SEs from Leng Kee are so bad. I guess I was just fortunate to get a good SE

I bought the L model for 69,999 after 2K rebate this month.

Things included:

- 6 month road tax

- Rikecool solar film

Blackvue Camera

- Motrex head unit

Leather seat

- Car mat

- $2000 service credit

SE was very sincere guy from Leng Kee showroom.For those planning to go Leng Kee PM me if you want the SE info so that you don't face similar problems like others.

Wow bro, how did you managed to get it <$70k?

I'm a new car buyer currently looking to get the L trim as well. Baby coming in April so want to seek advice from Cerato sifus.

1) Is the engine underpowered? Last i drove a K3 the engine feels pretty taxed out

2) for new car buyer (no trade in), are there rebates available?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Managed to get my COE in 1st bid (lucky!!). Hope can get my cerato soon. Bought L model with free upgrade of touchscreen and leather seat. Other freebies are quite standard as other bros got.

Hi...mind to share your SE contact?

Hi...mind to share your SE contact?

PM-ed :)

Wow bro, how did you managed to get it <$70k?

I'm a new car buyer currently looking to get the L trim as well. Baby coming in April so want to seek advice from Cerato sifus.

1) Is the engine underpowered? Last i drove a K3 the engine feels pretty taxed out

2) for new car buyer (no trade in), are there rebates available?

1) Depends on your expectation. For my driving 70% of the time getting from point A to point B will involve roughly 13 traffic lights in 10km. No point for speeding as I'll be constantly stopping. Anyway sometimes I'll just drive in SPORTS mode and although not as strong as turbo engines but it gives quite a good "kik" for me (personal opinion).

2) You can try to bargain with the SE. Some bros in this forum managed to get trade-in rebate despite new car buyer.

Good luck!

• Praise 2