2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Avante design look more sleek and sharp, maybe it appear seems like smaller size?

Yup... they have same wheelbase, same height, same width. Cerato is only 2cm longer. I think the nose looks much sharper on Avante mainly due to Cerato having a built in bodykit-style front lip so it gives the appearance of being bigger

Yes when normal driving. Even in the rain it also appear. What I was told by the SA & mechanic, is that it is design to be like that

haha.. you believe this?

The truth is  there is a leak in the rubber gasket - get the headlamps replaced  under warranty.

haha.. you believe this?

The truth is there is a leak in the rubber gasket - get the headlamps replaced under warranty.

I know that. I insist it to be change that time. They even mentioned that there’s no issue of the rubber gasket. So no point to change it. It is the difference temperature in and out of headlamps .

I know that. I insist it to be change that time. They even mentioned that thereâs no issue of the rubber gasket. So no point to change it. It is the difference temperature in and out of headlamps .

And also, they say not to be worry. They will change it if really leaks. For now they say no abnormalities. If really leak, there will be sign of rust inside the headlamps. This is their explaination
  • Praise 1

And also, they say not to be worry. They will change it if really leaks. For now they say no abnormalities. If really leak, there will be sign of rust inside the headlamps. This is their explaination

sounds like bollocks to me

but if they refuse to change, also lan lan

to me it is a defect

Reali can't decide.. Very disappointed to kw that the new batch of SX no more red colour..

Welcome to the world of Kia after sales service.

I know that. I insist it to be change that time. They even mentioned that thereâs no issue of the rubber gasket. So no point to change it. It is the difference temperature in and out of headlamps .

2 ways:

Talk to your Sales Engineer

Try to approach Kia Pandan

Be honest, my 6months old SX did not encounter this issue.

Welcome to the world of Kia after sales service.

How about Performance Motor? Could you share with us?

2 ways:

Talk to your Sales Engineer

Try to approach Kia Pandan

Be honest, my 6months old SX did not encounter this issue.

How about Performance Motor? Could you share with us?

Fyi, I send my car servicing at Pandan. I even spoke to the chief mechanic. All told me is normal

Fyi, I send my car servicing at Pandan. I even spoke to the chief mechanic. All told me is normal

So sorry! I have try to catch up.

How long it has happened?

Report the issue again to the service center during the next car service.

You could approach Mr Pang or Ivan service engineer at Kia Pandan.

Edited by Twich
↡ Advertisement