2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Noob question maybe, but how do you remove the HU on thi car ? With a panel tool from the top or do you have to remove the silver plastic trim to access clips under the HU ? I canât find any video...

You have to remove the silver thing
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

What’s the current price and freebies?

I booked at $86,999, there was a $2,000 interest rebate but I took guaranteed COE so netted off. I had about $1,000 over-trade for my existing vehicle. $3,000 servicing credits. Freebies were 2 channel car cam, solar films, car mats, sun shades and boot tray.

I booked at $86,999, there was a $2,000 interest rebate but I took guaranteed COE so netted off. I had about $1,000 over-trade for my existing vehicle. $3,000 servicing credits. Freebies were 2 channel car cam, solar films, car mats, sun shades and boot tray.

Wow! the $3000 servicing credits valid for how many years?

more freebies when last booked... Only  2 channel car cam, solar films

• Praise 1

Wow! the $3000 servicing credits valid for how many years?

more freebies when last booked... Only  2 channel car cam, solar films

Additional $1,000 given when I took guaranteed COE. Valid for 3 years. I am thinking to use it together with the 50% discount to do PPS with C&C but seems like the feedback isn't too encouraging.

Additional $1,000 given when I took guaranteed COE. Valid for 3 years. I am thinking to use it together with the 50% discount to do PPS with C&C but seems like the feedback isn't too encouraging.

i see, can use to purchase spare parts ??

u getting the SX version i supposed?

• Praise 1

i see, can use to purchase spare parts ??

u getting the SX version i supposed?

Yes, I got the SX. Yes, I asked, can use to off set wear and tear items.

I got the same freebies as you. Same price too when I booked at 7-apr. What colour did you get?

I got the same freebies as you. Same price too when I booked at 7-apr. What colour did you get?

Nice. We were torn between white and gravity blue. In the end, we went with gravity blue. What about you? Edited by k1180n

Nice. We were torn between white and gravity blue. In the end, we went with gravity blue. What about you?

White is available when you booked? My SE told me white not available when I was booking. So I got black. Estimate delivery is Jun/Jul/Aug

White is available when you booked? My SE told me white not available when I was booking. So I got black. Estimate delivery is Jun/Jul/Aug

My SE texted me on Tues that someone changed colour and 1 white was available. But by evening, the white already gone le.

Damn. Shouldn't have bought this car.

Just realised there is no CD player when I want to play my 80s disco hits today.. Haha

:p

• Praise 1

Just realised there is no CD player when I want to play my 80s disco hits today.. Haha

Convert to MP3. Never an issue.

you can use your 3k service credits for

1km 10km 20km 30km 40km servicing package @ $1170

PPS @ $210 (50% disc)

for the rest of the credits, you can use for 50km to 80km servicing package. 

you should left $400 for wear and tear spare parts.  

• Praise 1

Nowadays difficult to find CD player in car liao. Lol.

you can use your 3k service credits for

1km 10km 20km 30km 40km servicing package @ $1170

PPS @ $210 (50% disc)

for the rest of the credits, you can use for 50km to 80km servicing package. 

you should left $400 for wear and tear spare parts.  

Nice! Thanks for the tip. Have you done the PPS with C&C?

↡ Advertisement