2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

1 hour ago, JonathanZhong said:

fyi, accident free car. 

You will suffer extreme losses if u sell now bro. And I mean extreme.

Dealers will offer u scrap+body value only.

Do think about it. 

↡ Advertisement

On 1/9/2020 at 2:14 PM, teomingern said:

Might a case of very bad accident and need extensive repairs so owner doesn't want the car anymore... so sell it off after the repairs...

Yep....usually its chassis and engine badly damaged to the point the repairs can only last a while before major problems  set in. So quickly sell.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:59 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Then you have to get a 3rd party report to certified that.

You interested to buy? If u r then pm me and we can arrange to inspect at your own cost. 

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 4:02 PM, No_worries said:

That’s a massive depreciation for just close to 1 year of usage. Why not use it for a while more, it is a new car and not those crappy second hand ones .

how can this be considered 'massive' depreciation? Assuming a 3 month wait, the price would be about $87k for the SX booked in June.

Compared to current price, may be a good deal.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

interested to get the Kia Cerato, but when i sound my interests to the SE, he told me the body kit on the display car in the shop is not part of the price package. And to get the same set of body kit, it would set me back $3K. Did you guys encounter the same or is the SE pulling a fast one on me?

Appreciate your comments. Thanks guys

On 2/21/2020 at 3:07 AM, Unido88 said:

Hi Guys,

interested to get the Kia Cerato, but when i sound my interests to the SE, he told me the body kit on the display car in the shop is not part of the price package. And to get the same set of body kit, it would set me back $3K. Did you guys encounter the same or is the SE pulling a fast one on me?

Appreciate your comments. Thanks guys

Welcome to C&C, read thru the thread and you will understand the type of crap that comes from them.

That includes minimum loan, trade in, etc. 

1 hour ago, ferrytales said:

Welcome to C&C, read thru the thread and you will understand the type of crap that comes from them.

Many car dealers are applying some kind of kind same conditions. Such as minimum loan, in house loan, in house insurance and etc. Unless, you are paying full payment.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the messages and comments.

Ya. Alot of TnCs, but i realised alot of other AD also require us to take loan and insurances. 

Unless buyer knows how to hardball the SE, if not LL have to take their so-called rebates package. 

I believe Kia is doing some anniversary edition promo, so got free wireless charger and bodykit. 

Between them and Hyundai. I really dunno which to choose. Engine and FC should be very similar right. 

Neutral Newbie
34 minutes ago, Twich said:

Many car dealers are applying some kind of kind same conditions. Such as minimum loan, in house loan, in house insurance and etc. Unless, you are paying full payment.

When you want to pay in full, they say have to add in back the financing rebate.... headache sia.

Anyone here managed to hardball them to sell you the offered price but full payment?

6 minutes ago, Unido88 said:

When you want to pay in full, they say have to add in back the financing rebate.... headache sia.

Anyone here managed to hardball them to sell you the offered price but full payment?

Why not consider the Elantra? Pretty much the same car, with more airbags and no pressure to to take their loan?

On 12/28/2019 at 10:04 AM, Hummer said:

Anyone Cerato has a sound coming from steering wheel? Esp can be heard when audio is off and at parking speeds. Sounds like a whirring sound when turning. 

Shld be the sound of electronic steering.. u can highlight when going for svc.. not a issue one.. 

16 hours ago, Twich said:

Don't think komoco does that, same for Kah. 

3 hours ago, ferrytales said:

I not so sure about Komoca Motor.  But, for Kah Motor. In-house insurance is part of the  in-house finance package.

My neighbor is driving a 1 year old Jazz.

Any interested car buyer wanted a free hand. Full payment.

My colleague is driving a 1.5 year old Honda Odyssey. Pay cash.

22 hours ago, ferrytales said:

The trade in value sucks. Its not only CNC, other agents offer super low price too. 

Sgcarmart QUOTZ is the best option

13 hours ago, ferrytales said:

U see kmc price list also have.. jus tat they dun really enforced it.. trade in dis 15k, finance 8k n insurance 5k..

↡ Advertisement