2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

Don't mind me asking, you took the 2 years service package?

They suggest me taking from 20k onwards. 1st 1000km and 2nd 10000km each costing $191 which i have to pay. Then the following 4 service as a package costing 1.2k which the 2k servicing package can be used.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Thanks. Helpful info. Good to get hold or print out the things to do at 1k and 10k.

SE told me to keep receipt of what was change as recently ruling allows service to be done outside without voiding warranty.

Haven't Jena COE yet. 4 more tries...

*Kena

My L version don't have the android apple car play. Its just a small tab screen for radio.

Just enjoy the drive.

Today, I enjoyed the smooth gear transmission. The sound insulation is good.

K3 before new launch gave free leather upgrade & touch screen Infosys. But left with black & white. May/Jun period. At $77,999 for 'L' model.

Neutral Newbie

I just got my ex on the 16th aug. Everything seems ok except the gps which i have to download the app and plug in my phone to the multimedia player. I am using oppo which might be the reason the map hang quite frequently. Fuel consumption about 12km/l for me until now.

Overall i feel is a nice car. :)

What app u download? Google Map can't use??

Hai, Newbie here.

Very interesting information from this forum. I book cerato L n se say received by october. Been driving manual for 20 yrs n this will 1st auto car.

Planning to drive it in november to kelantan.

Oct ETA: Did u go on guaranteed or non-guaranteed? Got @ gd price? Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

@steven lee i got non guarantee. High trade in from my 9.5year old proton. Downpayment $10k. Total price 88k. SE told me november or oct. My proton road tax due in oct so se say will try.

Neutral Newbie

@kenopt2 yes, same here only need the radio more. Don't need much gadget as i'm a drive alot. My present proton mileage already hit 285k km.

Wow, 285,000 km for 9.5 years.

Any major change?

I remembered my sunny Nissan (04-14, 220,000 km) major change after 170,000 km are steering transmission hoist, crankshaft sensors, air-conditioning bushing, radiator and finally gear box when handover car to SE.

I think gearbox was my fault as I change transmission at 80,000 km instead of 40,000 km. My mechanic advised me wrongly.

They suggest me taking from 20k onwards. 1st 1000km and 2nd 10000km each costing $191 which i have to pay. Then the following 4 service as a package costing 1.2k which the 2k servicing package can be used.

great info, so what can be used for the remaining $800? Edited by funkybanana

*transmission oil

great info, so what can be used for the remaining $800?

Another 2 years service pack?

Tyres change usually after 40,000 km. Maybe $500. My Bridgestone 16" was $480 on honda stream.

I just got my ex on the 16th aug. Everything seems ok except the gps which i have to download the app and plug in my phone to the multimedia player. I am using oppo which might be the reason the map hang quite frequently. Fuel consumption about 12km/l for me until now.

Overall i feel is a nice car. :)

btw may i ask if 12km/l mostly on highway?

*transmission oil

Another 2 years service pack?

Tyres change usually after 40,000 km. Maybe $500. My Bridgestone 16" was $480 on honda stream.

thanks, first time owner here so just wanna know more

Money is not everything....

But everything is money.

Recently someone wrote here k3 (previous model) FC at 11.5 km/l for 30% highway & 70% city driving...