2007 - 2009

29qh6hd.png

2010 - 2012

2llo7c3.png

2013 - 2015

e8vdqg.png

2016 - 2018

2zgesdu.png

The details of the May 2018 first open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 7 May 2018, 12 noon

Tender closes: Wednesday, 9 May 2018, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Wednesday, 9 May 2018 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,148 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,435 (-131 / -8.4%)

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,280 (-137 / -9.7%)

Category D: Motorcycles => 560 (+42 / +8.1%)

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 308 (+48 / +18.5%)

Category E: Open Category => 565 (-8 / -1.4%)

During the bidding exercise, bidders can check on the status of their bids and revise their reserve price using these banks’ services or the LTA Open Bidding website (https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg).

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

5th Gear

Woo hoo, now more and more brand new PHV cars with less than 50km mileage on the market.

Let’s see how much longer all these dealers able to keep telling people COE going north.

2nd Gear

Mean age of Singapore baby boomers are at 55. Strongest purchasing power at this age. Contribute to high demand for cars thus high COE $$$.

Woo hoo, now more and more brand new PHV cars with less than 50km mileage on the market.

Letâs see how much longer all these dealers able to keep telling people COE going north.

Impossible la. 50km is very little. Like 2-way ride between jurong and pasir ris. Sure more than that de la

(edited)

Let’s see how much longer all these dealers able to keep telling people COE going north.

You must be waiting for durians to drop and hope you will get it. Me too to change to a bigger ride. If not neber mind. But definitely there will be PHV drivers. Those full-time ones may reduce if they cannot make a living out of it. However, those part-time ones will still be moving the market especially those who wants a car but cannot afford (use it as a stepping stone to "own" a car) and the other who wants to make extra pocket money easier just by being the own boss rather than work part-time in other areas or for others. I think there are many more reason people into PHV and not just for full time. Full time PHV may just be a small percentage nia, rest will largely be taxi drivers. I think COE may hover or drop but even drop will not be drastic. The few thousand movement up or down not much of a difference if one can afford to think about buying cars.

Edited by Renegade777

Coe price go down

Cves rebate goes up

Praf take back also lower....

Lppl

Just the garment number games

Turbocharged

The sun goes down

The stars come out

And all that counts

Is here and now

My universe will never be the same

I'm glad you came

I'm glad you came

• Praise 1

Impossible la. 50km is very little. Like 2-way ride between jurong and pasir ris. Sure more than that de la

I think he meant 50k Km.

5th Gear

These are brand new cars btw. LCR waiting to rent them out until the merger happened.