For them living in tiny studio how do they dry clothes?

golden_eagle

I mean the really really 366sqft studios with no balcony, if they work in the city and need to iron shirts and suites how do they dry them? In SG it seems to take days for clothes indoors to dry. 

And one can't iron and then put back to dryer to winkle it again. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I mean the really really 366sqft studios with no balcony, if they work in the city and need to iron shirts and suites how do they dry them? In SG it seems to take days for clothes indoors to dry.

can change to metric system........i peasant......hdb use m2.....sorry!

I live in HDB.  My laundry was never hang outside.

Except for rainy days, it takes less than a day to dry.

The only place i know that takes days to dry is winter in HK.

I live in HDB. My laundry was never hang outside.

our laundry too.......seldom hang outside! Hang inside flat with fans on and with this current weather......will dry in no time.

(edited)

All three of you have maid doing your chores right?

nope! My missus prefer it that way! She was the want who started to hang indoors much to my chagrin because i am the one paying the electricity bills. She will even wash the clothes at night sometimes at midnight and put them under the fan to dry. It will be dry by 8 am. Edited by Eviilusion

nope! My missus prefer it that way! She was the want who started to hang indoors much to my chagrin because i am the one paying the electricity bills. She will even wash the clothes at night sometimes at midnight and put them under the fan to dry. It will be dry by 8 am.

can't believe. 

always wash 10 sets of clothes each Friday and hang in the kitchen by monday wife still complains suites not dry. 

can't believe.

always wash 10 sets of clothes each Friday and hang in the kitchen by monday wife still complains suites not dry.

indoors must dry under the fan.........if not it will remain damp! And there will be that damp smell even when it is dried.

indoors must dry under the fan.........if not it will remain damp! And there will be that damp smell even when it is dried.

i see i see. 

whole house will be full of detergent smell there will be. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

This is a washer and dryer.

1324505927-324696_full.jpg

This is a folding ironing board, just fold after use.

371_1.jpg?c=1485265155

:D

• Praise 5

Dry in sun always best, will hv that nice sunny smell n dry in no time.. dry indoors always have damp smell.. current shoebox n condos assume you'll always buy a dryer, so there's no space set aside to hang out n dry clothes.. HDB win!

Dry in sun always best, will hv that nice sunny smell n dry in no time.. dry indoors always have damp smell.. current shoebox n condos assume you'll always buy a dryer, so there's no space set aside to hang out n dry clothes.. HDB win!

I have never dry my laundry outdoor. No damp smell le.

We used the dunno wat detergent for indoor drying.. end up hang indoors for 3 days still got smell, drier but feel wet-cool to touch..

Hypersonic
(edited)

can't believe.

When they are like semi dry iron them without using steam function lah ; easier to iron ; I do that during dec-Jan months sometimes ; but to keep clothes like 2-3 days and still moist /damp will make them smelly somehow faster when wearing even after a few hours

Got to work around either having a dryer unit or hang clothes in living hall or bedroom windows ... people got to improvise; just like how we do drying clothes in hotels though it is minimal Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

I live in HDB.  My laundry was never hang outside.

I really wonder how people in hk esp those who stay in those super small room, how they managed to dry their clothing? Hdb here think most should not have problem drying their clothing, since the flat here generally not that small.

6th Gear

↡ Advertisement