Exercising and losing weight

ODC

1 minute ago, Ender said:

I think it was after the forum was down for afew days, and later got upgraded, didn't see him around after that. Maybe his browser is not compatible with the new forum.

He was already hardly posting before that. He was quite active at one point in the HK thread being the anti-communist POV, then he MIA. :mellow:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Ender said:

I think it was after the forum was down for afew days, and later got upgraded, didn't see him around after that. Maybe his browser is not compatible with the new forum.

He was already hardly posting before that. He was quite active at one point in the HK thread being the anti-communist POV, then he MIA. :mellow:

Isn't this haze throwing curveballs into your training regime?

• Praise 2

7 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Ya, haven't been running since the haze started. But it also a good time to rest my right calf. 

I am thinking of switching to early morning run before sun rise, as the haze seems to be tolerable then.

20 minutes ago, Ender said:

I think he disappear after some disagreement with me over at the HK thread, and so i also try to stay away from that thread now. 

Sometimes, really must learn to take a step back, otherwise lose a friend not worth it.. [:/]

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Ender said:

Ya, haven't been running since the haze started. But it also a good time to rest my right calf. 

I am thinking of switching to early morning run before sun rise, as the haze seems to be tolerable then.

Those muscle tense, hard pressing still the best solution. 

I also not been running last week and looks like this week also. And yes, I also notice early morning before dawn is when the haze is at its lowest, and it gets real bad in the evening. [:/]

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I think he disappear after some disagreement with me over at the HK thread, and so i also try to stay away from that thread now. 

Sometimes, really must learn to take a step back, otherwise lose a friend not worth it.. [:/]

Lol don't think that's the main issue. Probably some thing else. 

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

I also not been running last week and looks like this week also. And yes, I also notice early morning before dawn is when the haze is at its lowest, and it gets real bad in the evening. [:/]

Actually right now it just got clear over the North. 

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Lol don't think that's the main issue. Probably some thing else. 

I hope so also.

Guess he is busy and will be back soon. [thumbsup]^_^[laugh]

7 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Actually right now it just got clear over the North. 

I notice that these few days, North seen to be lesser affected than the south. 

South and West seen to be the worst hit by the haze. :pissed-off:

58 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I was just about to ask those regular runners here what are your alternative cardio plans if you can't run outside. 

Treadmill is one but boring after 3km.

I guess skipping is another alternative but I don't have the skill to do it continuously for 20 30 min. 

Edited by Kxbc
  • Praise 2

32 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Morning might still have the haze particles in the air though less dust from vehicles. But it's the haze particles which have a more detrimental impact on our body long term. 

So who belongs to which grp?  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But I think this does not apply to runners only,  it apply to all type of sports. I had 10 putters from 30" to 5 ft long in length at the peak of my golf game.  [:p]

rps20190917_062416.jpg

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 5

Just finished my first early morning run. AQI is above 70 for east. 

Although there isn't any strong smell. But there seems to be dust getting into my eyes.. 

• Praise 4

8 hours ago, Kxbc said:

I was just about to ask those regular runners here what are your alternative cardio plans if you can't run outside. 

I guess skipping is another alternative but I don't have the skill to do it continuously for 20 30 min. 

I do burpees. Saves time and it's a good workout.

• Praise 7

34 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

But I think this does not apply to runners only,  it apply to all type of sports. I had 10 putters from 30" to 5 ft long in length at the peak of my golf game.  [:p]

rps20190917_062416.jpg

I admit I am the left one. 🤣

• Praise 1

35 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

rps20190917_062416.jpg

Second! Haha

• Praise 3

8 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Replace with half past six effort of kettle bell swing. Only did on two days during the haze. 

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Ender said:

Just finished my first early morning run. AQI is above 70 for east. 

Although there isn't any strong smell. But there seems to be dust getting into my eyes.. 

The PM 2.5 was ard 25 the time you ran? 

The west side now is clear sky AQI ard 50, and PM2.5 ard 13, but it was just 9 an hour ago. 

I think starting to increase as the days goes. Sibei sian.  :pissed-off:

↡ Advertisement