Exercising and losing weight

ODC

10 hours ago, Aloe111 said:

No wonder i see those with body builder physique eating 20 eggs

..... maybe all they were doing was eating eggs 😆

Those I think really did train for it,  but the eggs are for maintaining.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I believe of the 20 eggs,  maybe only 3 yolks,  the rest all whites only.  I take 3 full eggs a day and usually break my fast with one whey shake.  These 2 give me 45g of protein,  about 30% - 45% of my daily protein requirements.  The rest I leave it to whatever food I have in the day,  if I don't have enough at the end of the day, I just take a 20g protein bar to wrap it up. 

But I try to limit protein intake at below 30g each time,  2 hrs in between.  Used to add powder to milk,  but that comdo increase my weight,  so I swtich back to using water,  and have the milk seperately, then weight back to normal. 

Now I think I have some loose skin ard my mid section. <_<[:p][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

And remember to sleep guys. 

I figure that sleep is a very important element. Now I place my important as fellow

1) sleep

2) diet control

3) exercise. 

I think if you sleep well,  sleep enough and eat well eat balance,  but don't excercise is still better than you exercise a lot but have little sleep and eat rubbish. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Of course if you exercise a lot a lot,  and can manage to burn off all the rubbish,  that will compensate.  But nothing can compensate sleep.  ^_^

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 6

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

I figure that sleep is a very important element. Now I place my important as fellow

1) sleep

2) diet control

3) exercise. 

I think if you sleep well,  sleep enough and eat well eat balance,  but don't excercise is still better than you exercise a lot but have little sleep and eat rubbish. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Of course if you exercise a lot a lot,  and can manage to burn off all the rubbish,  that will compensate.  But nothing can compensate sleep.  ^_^

Ya I sleep quite early (10+ usually)

Eat very little junk food like chips etc and I restrict carb intake

exercise a little

so far weight only creeps up but I’d like to think it’s muscles 🤣

stubborn belly fat still there. Can’t rid of it no matter what. 🤷‍♂

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

1) sleep

2) diet control

3) exercise. 

Agreed. 

I used to do late night running, then mat exercises. But over recent months, my sleep had been bit disturbed so I usually don't exercise past 7-8pm nowadays. 

I actually lost all my weight just from sleep plus diet earlier. Not from exercise. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

1) sleep

2) diet control

3) exercise. 

wah ... depends who you 😴 with

🤣

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

1) sleep

2) diet control

3) exercise. 

Totally agreed, sleep very important than anything else. If sleep no good, no matter how much exercise you do and eat also no use. Been through before when i have sleep problem, mentally and physically like going to breakdown. 😓

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Agreed. 

I used to do late night running, then mat exercises. But over recent months, my sleep had been bit disturbed so I usually don't exercise past 7-8pm nowadays. 

I actually lost all my weight just from sleep plus diet earlier. Not from exercise. 

night exercise will continue to burn even when you are in bed, very uncomfortable, i hate that feeling. The exercise at night should only do on the bed.  

1 hour ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Ya I sleep quite early (10+ usually)

Eat very little junk food like chips etc and I restrict carb intake

exercise a little

so far weight only creeps up but I’d like to think it’s muscles 🤣

stubborn belly fat still there. Can’t rid of it no matter what. 🤷‍♂

I guess thats the main issue with most men, I mean the belly fat. 

I read that men accumulate the most and easiest ard the mid section, but the fats there also the last to burn. So may have to be patience with it.

There is something funny I am experiencing now, I have no proof so I didnt want to share. 

What happen is I notice my belly softening. Where it used to be harder when I  grab them, it is now a lot softer, I suspect could be some fats melting away, but I cannot quantified. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Agreed. 

I have this same experience. 

I notice that when I sleep well, I eat lesser and dont crave for food. On the contrast, when I dont sleep well, I start to look for food early in the morning...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

3 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I guess thats the main issue with most men, I mean the belly fat. 

I read that men accumulate the most and easiest ard the mid section, but the fats there also the last to burn. So may have to be patience with it.

There is something funny I am experiencing now, I have no proof so I didnt want to share. 

What happen is I notice my belly softening. Where it used to be harder when I  grab them, it is now a lot softer, I suspect could be some fats melting away, but I cannot quantified. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ya me too! It’s softer now but the mass is still there 😆

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Ya me too! It’s softer now but the mass is still there 😆

Could be a good thing, but quite irritating because last time when it was hard, it holds firm, now that it has soften, it drops and look quite bad. My kids always kajiao saying all my fats transfer there.. :a-no:

I am hoping that if really is fats melting, slowing it may get softer and softer, until all gone. Mayb left with some  loose skin...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Could be a good thing, but quite irritating because last time when it was hard, it holds firm, now that it has soften, it drops and look quite bad. My kids always kajiao saying all my fats transfer there.. :a-no:

I am hoping that if really is fats melting, slowing it may get softer and softer, until all gone. Mayb left with some  loose skin...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

you are very restricted feeding window. Always good to have some loose skin lol [:p] Mine taut taut one lol

The weight gain i gained this year, all around my thighs and belly. Pants become tighter and also my inner thighs can chafe again zzz 

yeah last week, my sleep was just terrible despite CPAP. Hence trying to lose the kilos again and see if it helps.

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

you are very restricted feeding window. Always good to have some loose skin lol [:p] Mine taut taut one lol

The weight gain i gained this year, all around my thighs and belly. Pants become tighter and also my inner thighs can chafe again zzz 

yeah last week, my sleep was just terrible despite CPAP. Hence trying to lose the kilos again and see if it helps.

I am just leaving it as it is now, but just irritating because you see that thing dropping down. But I only get that look when I wear pants, running shorts dont have the issue...^_^[:p][laugh]

I think its good to sometime put on a bit of weight, and then reduce it again, at least it keeps you aware of your weight, diet and exercise routine. 

Your sleep is something we cannot advice much, so really need to try and error to work out something helpful for yourself.  I tried listening to those relax music when I sleep, works for a while and then the effect died. Darkening the room and having some fruits and some nice aroma  also work for me. ^_^

22 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I am just leaving it as it is now, but just irritating because you see that thing dropping down. But I only get that look when I wear pants, running shorts dont have the issue...^_^[:p][laugh]

I think its good to sometime put on a bit of weight, and then reduce it again, at least it keeps you aware of your weight, diet and exercise routine. 

Your sleep is something we cannot advice much, so really need to try and error to work out something helpful for yourself.  I tried listening to those relax music when I sleep, works for a while and then the effect died. Darkening the room and having some fruits and some nice aroma  also work for me. ^_^

don't really have problems falling asleep, it's the middle of night and early morning. Part of it is due to OSA. 

37 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

[shocked]  no attract ants, fly or lizard meh? 

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Agreed. 

Maybe due to age catching up? Last time when younger i like to run at night, like 8pm plus, can sleep better after running. But now cannot get too excited before sleep, if not brain would be too active and cannot sleep well. Maybe old liao.

4 hours ago, Enye said:

wah ... depends who you 😴 with

🤣

Go overseas for work sure cannot sleep well..Jialat.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2