Exercising and losing weight

ODC

4 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Completed my maiden FM in 2017, still fresh on my mind that no itch to run another one.

Ran after a two week break. 10 km in adizero prime. AUD84. No blister but noisier landing and not true to size.  My fav model still on cloud rush. For the price, it's a steal. Good for casual too.

IMG_20191226_090745.jpg

Compressport socks? I have a couple of those dotted socks. Very hard to wear, coz it tight.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Ender said:

Compressport socks? I have a couple of those dotted socks. Very hard to wear, coz it tight.

Yes, have 3 pairs. Tight but still ok for me. Been wearing for a couple of years.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

Finally went for my walking exercise nearby my place pcn. Able to walk for 30 mins about 2.7km. 😂

Well done, finally. Hope to see more of your reporting here.

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Ender said:

Well done, finally. Hope to see more of your reporting here.

Hopefully i can maintain my walking exercise regularly. And hope that my next walk would not be weeks or even months later. 😅

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

hello bros

hope that everyone would be going for their cardio every day. 

end of part 1

part 2 will resume after finishing my brunch 

damn, I should have sign on in the army 🤣🤣

20191229_094713.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

On 12/28/2019 at 12:16 AM, 13177 said:

Hopefully i can maintain my walking exercise regularly. And hope that my next walk would not be weeks or even months later. 😅

Simple rule. The rule of 2. U won't go two days without walking. 

Just whether u want to or not. Even if its a ten min walk. 

• Praise 2

Or the rule of 3/4. I must walk or exercise 3-4 times a week. As long as u act upon the rule. U are reinforcing your habit. Of course u must be motivated. 

40 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Simple rule. The rule of 2. U won't go two days without walking. 

Just whether u want to or not. Even if its a ten min walk. 

True la, many times it is up to me whether i want or not. Since i have stopped my exercise routine many years ago, quite difficult for me to resume even though i know must restart back,

However many times always have many excuses like weather no good, too late after dinner, tired or sick etc just to go downstairs for a short 20-30 mins walk. 😅

47 minutes ago, 13177 said:

True la, many times it is up to me whether i want or not. Since i have stopped my exercise routine many years ago, quite difficult for me to resume even though i know must restart back,

However many times always have many excuses like weather no good, too late after dinner, tired or sick etc just to go downstairs for a short 20-30 mins walk. 😅

To overcome inertia. U can put your track shoes down beside the door or just inside your gate before u leave for work. Then when u reach home, then go lor. Precommitment. 

• Praise 2

round 2

total 11 or 12 km within 1 day , spread over 2 sessions 

second session was surprisingly a breeze,  felt that I could push another 2km but the thoughts of muscle strain refrain me from pushing on

20191229_162028~2.jpg

• Praise 3

39 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Managed to walk about 20 mins at pcn, wanted to walk 30 mins but weather quite hot and cut short my walk. 😅

wake up earlier lo.  Start before sunrise

• Haha! 2

Daisy ridley compilation of workout videos she posts. Lots of really good exercises here for combination of weight training and functional strength. 

Lean mean jedi machine. She doesn't have much of a chest but very swee nonetheless. 

• Praise 4

Happy new year to all! As the year is drawing to a close, it's good to do a stock take to see what we have gained, or lost for some of us. 

This is a very special year for me. While I'm have been physically active all along, but it's the first time I have set target and be accountable for myself, after seeing my weight hit 83kg after CNY. So I joined anytime fitness which just opened ard my hood. Also experimented with IF and experimented with different styles of training. 

As I weighed myself tdy, I'm at 74.3kg, lost almost 9kg, which is my weight 10 years ago. Just brought my pants to reduce 2 inches as they are really too loose now. The tailor asked me why I go buy pants so big haha. 

Hope to improve further in 2020. Wishing all a healthy year ahead! inCollage_20191230_115551681.thumb.jpg.a6e9e80a0433ab8e5bfd15ceeed3b575.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7