Exercising and losing weight

ODC

Have stopped my brisk walking since last wed until today! Hopefully can find time to go exercise after these few days cny period. 😂 

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Have stopped my brisk walking since last wed until today! Hopefully can find time to go exercise after these few days cny period. 😂 

Don’t post so much on MCF and you’ll have time to go walk 🤣

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

HAHAHA maybe if you spend less time worrying about this and that, being scared of this and that, you'll have more time to exercise 😂

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

40 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

HAHAHA maybe if you spend less time worrying about this and that, being scared of this and that, you'll have more time to exercise 😂

Fully agreed. 👍😂

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

No time to do normal routine. But managed to have 1x27 floors and 1x31 floors stair climbs during visits to relatives today.😄

wah won't sweat?

Today is a really warm day. My car thermometer was reading 35 degrees when i went for lunch.

10 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

wah won't sweat?

Today is a really warm day. My car thermometer was reading 35 degrees when i went for lunch.

Past few days weather very sunny.

I admit I am just lazy and did not exercise in the past week, but I wont use the festive as an excuse, just call me lazy. 

However, I will start my new training program next monday, and oh I dont need anyone to sayang me to exercise, I will take responsibility of my health. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yes, I am going to be lazy until next week...[:p]

• Haha! 5

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

wah won't sweat?

Sweat Abit is but no smell I hope. All good.

1 minute ago, TangoCharlie said:

Sweat Abit is but no smell I hope. All good.

haha i sweat like a pig especially wearing new clothes the clothes not that comfortable yet. That's why yesterday, i was done with my exercise at 8am. Though my kids wanted to go park again after that, then i went again.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I admit I am just lazy and did not exercise in the past week, but I wont use the festive as an excuse, just call me lazy. 

However, I will start my new training program next monday, and oh I dont need anyone to sayang me to exercise, I will take responsibility of my health. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yes, I am going to be lazy until next week...[:p]

I won't call myself not lazy but I feel cranky if I don't sweat for a week plus minus.

So it's as much for my mental well being as well and good for people around me too😄

• Haha! 2

30 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Sigh....finally got my endorphin fix.😍

Screenshot_20200127-103014.png

wah ... boss jin fit 

run so fast pace yet barely panting

💪👍😱

20 minutes ago, Ender said:

初三 run in the south with some friends. Very slow pace, but quite siong up slope to MT Faber.

CNY1.JPG

CNY2.JPG

Looking at your stats, i fainted.:XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4