Exercising and losing weight

ODC

19 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Yes, true. I thought it was a weekend thing. The last time I booked was weekday late night. But if I recall correctly, I saw 11 pm slot still open. 

I tried a few days already, all gyms no slots available sia...[:(]

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

On 6/26/2020 at 9:56 PM, Enye said:

wah... this one young unker pace lah still stop to entertain a dragon some more.  was it plus sized too?

🤣

I am neighbourhood skinny old unker and u are one fast bui old unker 🤣

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
24 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I tried a few days already, all gyms no slots available sia...[:(]

System glitch? It's a very wonky booking system in addition to the e-wallet.

I just checked and tonight 9 pm and 11 pm still available for booking at my regular activesg gym.

Covid has certainly forced some new lifestyle and routine changes.

Wifey start to complain about my "disappearing" for 11 pm gym session liao, scared i go some secret late night rendezvous [laugh] 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic

ownself improve ownself a bit by a bit can le

resigned to not being able to run at mcf elite guru pace or distance

😅

62A20420-F869-4C00-92C6-30D50B6E2486.jpeg

• Praise 7

48 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

System glitch? It's a very wonky booking system in addition to the e-wallet.

I just checked and tonight 9 pm and 11 pm still available for booking at my regular activesg gym.

Covid has certainly forced some new lifestyle and routine changes.

Wifey start to complain about my "disappearing" for 11 pm gym session liao, scared i go some secret late night rendezvous [laugh] 

Yah, you are right, highly likely is system error.  Just mange to get a slot for Tues morning. Today and tomorrow my side left 11pm slot. [thumbsup]

last few days been trying but always not working...[:/]

7 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Haven't ran in morning for a while. Damn shack. 

Not raining? Heavy rain here since 7.45am.

7 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Not raining? Heavy rain here since 7.45am.

Nope was actually quite warm just now. Now sky slightly grey Liao 

8 hours ago, ravenwills said:

Is it better to go jogging in the morning or at night? what do you think? i've plan to go jogging routinely tho

Everyone will have different optimum timing to run. 

You need to try out a few times to gauge yourself. 

Many people run a 30min run in morning to kickstart the day. 

Others have the highest energy level around 6pm and running pre-dinner may eat lesser, as a form of diet control. 

• Praise 2

Feeling damn nuah because i didn't exercise this weekend. Good news is my body seems to be healing up. The lower back twinge i got on Friday was probably due to the failed get-ups but it's cleared up this morning. The pull in the chest actually turned out to be a pull in my lat/shoulder, i can feel it kinda get jammed up when i rotate my arm all the way back but it's slowly clearing up. Might be another day or two before i get back to the kb training. Later i'll test it out with some push-ups and a light workout/stretching session.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, ravenwills said:

Is it better to go jogging in the morning or at night? what do you think? i've plan to go jogging routinely tho

It is harder as a routine to run in the morning.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
13 hours ago, ravenwills said:

Morning is for natural early riser.  That is why I run evening most of the time. But morning runs you have more family time in the evening.

• Praise 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, Ender said:

Morning is for natural early riser.  That is why I run evening most of the time. But morning runs you have more family time in the evening.

Need a lot discipline to sleep early

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic
4 hours ago, Ender said:

run at night must be careful... some parts of sk punggol pcn very dark

last night i almost stepped on a snake lying in the middle of the path

😬😅

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

9 hours ago, inlinesix said:

It is harder as a routine to run in the morning.

i always been an evening runner. Since as long as i can remember, I've hated early morning runs.

Even in last 2 years, if i run in morning, mentally quite tough.

Earlier this year, i had some problems sleeping, so always wake up at 4-6am even though my kids no school. Then nuah in bed watch videos/surf until bo pian need to get up to go jog/walk the dog (or else i felt like i wasted the early morning waking up).

I used to feel really lethargic or dehydrated when i run at 7-8am, but by starting earlier,  that kinda solved the problem even though i sometimes just take a few sips before i leave home.

Actually felt very invigorated until i reach 1pm, then i will be damn shack cos of lack of sleep. But does take a monumental amount of effort to get the ass out of bed. 

Now back to school liao. No more early morning running, cos need to fetch my girl at 7am. 

Yeah i think it's your personality type and whether u are an early morning riser. I cant sleep early cos it screws up my body clock. So my default is always lethargic when i wake up.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Enye said:

run at night must be careful... some parts of sk punggol pcn very dark

last night i almost stepped on a snake lying in the middle of the path

😬😅

I encounter snakes mostly at the eastern side of the PCN, parallel to sungei Serangoon. Python and a what I think is cobra in the dark. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1