Exercising and losing weight

ODC

Hypersonic
4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

My dog used to lick my sweat after running last time until we told her to stop it.

Should be salty enough bah.

Stings my eyes. Sometimes i do get foot cramps. Yes more frequent after runs.

So salty sweat should sting the eyes or not?

Taste test should be a good indicator of salty sweat, right?

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
20 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Salty sweat will sting your eyes. 

So I am salty sweater. But I don't think I lack sodium in my diet, hahaha.. I eat more than recommended...

Humidity in air is really high since last month.

I usually don’t sweat profusely after cycling.

Now, I can’t stop sweating even after I stop riding.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
On 6/2/2021 at 6:49 PM, 13177 said:

Ya lo, i dont believe only do push up can achieve big and toned chest lo. You see those muscular guys, 100% go gym or got do weights la.

In the USA very easy for them to get hold of T serum self-inject or patch, old man can perform like 20 year old, muscles come back, no problem. Not revealed to us all these extra ingredient.

It's like those syt chio bu on insta or youtube teaching slimming exercises. Do those few exercises for those number of reps and duration can achieve that figure meh? Like that all the slimming businesses go bankrupt already.

The syt when not shooting video sure go to gym many hours, do multiple times more exercises that not shown on video [laugh] Plus dieting too.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
7 hours ago, Ender said:

So I am salty sweater. But I don't think I lack sodium in my diet, hahaha.. I eat more than recommended...

Come think of it, maybe the net sodium level in my body is low. Though I eat alot of salt. Always extra salt on all my fries., but I am a heavy sweater. And I run almost everyday and each time it's drenched til my shoes are flooded.

• Praise 3

Supersonic
5 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Humidity in air is really high since last month.

I usually don’t sweat profusely after cycling.

Now, I can’t stop sweating even after I stop riding.

Recently even sitting at home without doing much thing also can sweat. Lol. Weather simply too hot.

Turbocharged

And heavy 30 min downpours over the last few days. Adds on to the humidity after the rain. Good thing is the grass stays lush and green so when running, it looks much better. 

Hypersonic

I on the hand found these few nights not as humid then usual. My sweat dried faster than usual. But the temperature is freaking hot.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Loki said:

I can't run for nuts.  My workout this morning is a 35min swim.

Screenshot_20210606-110147_Xiaomi Wear.jpg

Very fast👍 were you a competitive swimmer in your younger days?

Edited by TangoCharlie
  • Praise 2

Supersonic
44 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Very fast👍 were you a competitive swimmer in your younger days?

Yes I was.  Used to train twice a day when I was much younger. Also used to play water polo. So have always been swimming for exercise and not running. 

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
37 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Exercising with your mask on? Fitness experts caution against pushing too hard amid new COVID-19 rules

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/exercise-mask-high-intensity-fitness-experts-advice-covid-19-14933524

Shouldn't it be lowered during exercise and put on masks during the break? Since it is outdoor, should be ok to mask off, provided the spin bikes are placed a few meters apart. I am very sure these outdoor spin classes are more intense than the walkers at PCN who mask off under the guise of brisk walking.

At one outdoor spin class, CNA similarly observed that participants were given several breaks during a 45-minute session. Many of them lowered their masks to drink water during those breaks.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Shouldn't it be lowered during exercise and put on masks during the break? Since it is outdoor, should be ok to mask off, provided the spin bikes are placed a few meters apart. I am very sure these outdoor spin classes are more intense than the walkers at PCN who mask off under the guise of brisk walking.

I think the recommendations are getting too complex for some ppl to remember. [laugh]

my jogging routine during P2HA is very simple, start from home and end at home. so don't need to think about need mask or not. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Ender said:

Spin classes are favoured by young ladies. There is even a studio in Millenia Walk which seems to do just spin classes. The studio lobby is a hype of activity before and after classes (non CB period).

↡ Advertisement