Exercising and losing weight

ODC

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Ender said:

Good for clumsy me.

auntie solid. I don't think my joints can take the jumping and landing now.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Blueray said:

I think the recommendations are getting too complex for some ppl to remember. [laugh]

my jogging routine during P2HA is very simple, start from home and end at home. so don't need to think about need mask or not. 

i still bring a mask along. Scared halfway tyre pichia and have to walk home. 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

(edited)

https://mothership.sg/2021/06/man-flings-dog-robertson-quay/

I am all in with this chap. Applaud as I would likewise do the same. Exactly the same stretch of canal. 😤

So often I stepped on dog poo...groups of dog mingle "eyeing" to mate each other on the middle of the running path. 

On few occasions those bloody puppy still bark at me while I overtook them...

Few times it got so annoying I even loud at those owners "any nearer I won't hold back giving those bloody puppy a hard kick". 😤😤😤

Bigger size dog tend to be more gentle and less aggressive. 

Law enforcement should step up their surveillance there.

Rant....over.😤

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 4

Supersonic
20 hours ago, Kxbc said:

i still bring a mask along. Scared halfway tyre pichia and have to walk home. 😅

Then you start to swing your arm in bigger motion and act like you are brisk walking lo?! Lol.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
20 minutes ago, Kopites said:

https://mothership.sg/2021/06/man-flings-dog-robertson-quay/

I am all in with this chap. Applaud as I would likewise do the same. Exactly the same stretch of canal. 😤

So often I stepped on dog poo...groups of dog mingle "eyeing" to mate each other on the middle of the running path. 

On few occasions those bloody puppy still bark at me while I overtook them...

Few times it got so annoying I even loud at those owners "any nearer I won't hold back giving those bloody puppy a hard kick". 😤😤😤

Bigger size dog tend to be more gentle and less aggressive. 

Law enforcement should step up their surveillance there.

Rant....over.😤

Cannot blame on this caucasian man, since some dog owners really not 'automatic' when they walked their dog. Either they block the entire path, never pick up dog poo or some even let their dog run around without any leash. Many people always like to live in their own world without looking out around their surrounding. Although this caucasian man could have handle the situation better la and should not act so aggressively.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
20 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Spin classes are favoured by young ladies. There is even a studio in Millenia Walk which seems to do just spin classes. The studio lobby is a hype of activity before and after classes (non CB period).

I also dont understand why spin classes are so favoured by ladies? I went to one spin class donkey years ago, almost 90% of attendees are ladies. 

Hypersonic
11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I also dont understand why spin classes are so favoured by ladies? I went to one spin class donkey years ago, almost 90% of attendees are ladies. 

Where to attend?

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic

This guy power. After 14 years, still maintained the same physique. Remember the Mocca ad in 2007? Now he’s in the 2021 99.co ad.

DE765C13-B71C-4C48-B456-048381D07A49.jpeg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

(edited)
59 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Cannot blame on this caucasian man, since some dog owners really not 'automatic' when they walked their dog. Either they block the entire path, never pick up dog poo or some even let their dog run around without any leash. Many people always like to live in their own world without looking out around their surrounding. Although this caucasian man could have handle the situation better la and should not act so aggressively.

If coming up from behind, just ran a few step on the grass won't hurt. Or shout Excuse Me" several metres away. No one has eyes behind their heads. 

White trash to me. No justification whatsoever.  Best send him home. 

PS why usually it is white trash doing such things? I blame the gahmen for not coming hard on them and send them home to make good examples for the rest. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

This guy power. After 14 years, still maintained the same physique. Remember the Mocca ad in 2007? Now he’s in the 2021 99.co ad.

DE765C13-B71C-4C48-B456-048381D07A49.jpeg

Like not much changes le? Lol.

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

If coming up from behind, just ran a few step on the grass won't hurt. Or shout Excuse Me" several metres away. No one has eyes behind their heads. 

PS why usually it is white trash doing such things? I blame the gahmen for not coming hard on them and send them home to make good examples for the rest. 

Thats why they are called AMDK for nothing. Lol.

Hypersonic

sorry sorry i 165 kg run too slow and will usually block your way

please let me know you are coming up from behind to overtake and i will gladly let you pass

😬😅

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Like not much changes le? Lol.

Precisely and that’s admirable.

You still look the same 14 years ago? 😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Try shouting at those owner to give way and they will response with nonchalant attitude. The worse part they let their small puppies to bark at you while you run passed them. I have done that I may occasions and 9 out 10 times they are oblivious to your presence. Running of grass patch? Chances of stepping on poo 10 times higher. 

There were once I need to washed my  shoes twice within a week due to poo!😤

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4