Exercising and losing weight

ODC

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

If coming up from behind, just ran a few step on the grass won't hurt. Or shout Excuse Me" several metres away. No one has eyes behind their heads. 

White trash to me. No justification whatsoever.  Best send him home. 

PS why usually it is white trash doing such things? I blame the gahmen for not coming hard on them and send them home to make good examples for the rest. 

Take a look at the picture closely. Dog was leashed and tied to the grilling. How big the path for runner to run pass them.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Cannot blame on this caucasian man, since some dog owners really not 'automatic' when they walked their dog. Either they block the entire path, never pick up dog poo or some even let their dog run around without any leash. Many people always like to live in their own world without looking out around their surrounding. Although this caucasian man could have handle the situation better la and should not act so aggressively.

Put it another way.

A small child running around on the path. The jogger can push the child off to the side?

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Kopites said:

https://mothership.sg/2021/06/man-flings-dog-robertson-quay/

I am all in with this chap. Applaud as I would likewise do the same. Exactly the same stretch of canal. 😤

So often I stepped on dog poo...groups of dog mingle "eyeing" to mate each other on the middle of the running path. 

On few occasions those bloody puppy still bark at me while I overtook them...

Few times it got so annoying I even loud at those owners "any nearer I won't hold back giving those bloody puppy a hard kick". 😤😤😤

Bigger size dog tend to be more gentle and less aggressive. 

Law enforcement should step up their surveillance there.

Rant....over.😤

Same, I may sound sexist, but it's usually the female dog owners who are 不自动 and blur when I sounded an alert of an approaching runner. Met a few times, where they extend their leash too long and blocked the path. Then garang garbok when I sounded an alert, resulting me running on the grass patch. 

Her picture telling us the leash is not long enough to block the path is misleading, coz she tied it to the extreme right at the railing. The dog owner can't be at the position  holding the leash, she has to be on the path holding the extend eash, and it will block the entire path.

Hypersonic
(edited)
2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Precisely and that’s admirable.

You still look the same 14 years ago? 😁

My primary school classmate found me outside, coz she said my look did't change much.. Shocked I am 50+ compare to 12 years old in P6, how to not change much?? Even my wife had a hard time identifying me from my school picture.🤣

Edited by Ender
  • Haha! 5

4 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Try shouting at those owner to give way and they will response with nonchalant attitude. The worse part they let their small puppies to bark at you while you run passed them. I have done that I may occasions and 9 out 10 times they are oblivious to your presence. Running of grass patch? Chances of stepping on poo 10 times higher. 

There were once I need to washed my  shoes twice within a week due to poo!😤

I have avoided the PCN for jogging since the first lockdown.  Too crowded now as people have no where else to go. I still bring my furry master to walk PCN though, and have not have any issues with joggers.  Most cyclists also OK and slow down. Only sometimes you get those pesky PMD (and even one Grabfood motorcycle!).

Dogs are like children - they have tiny brains, so don't expect them to give way to you when they see you coming.  And the smaller the dogs the more aggressive they are.  Dogs must also suffer from small pr!ck syndrome!

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, Ender said:

My primary school classmate found me outside, coz she said my look did't change much.. Shocked I am 50+ compare to 12 years old in P6, how to not change much?? Even my wife had a hard time identifying me from my school picture.🤣

Your classmate also 50+ lor… 🤣

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Ya same age... Auntie liao, give another 10 years or less will be ah ma and I become Ah gong..

• Haha! 3

(edited)

Precisely.

I owned a rough collie for a decade i do know dog temperament. The smaller the size the more aggressive they get. All the times it is down to the irresponsible owner for permitting their dog to be a nuisance in public.

For the reported incident why did the lady owner tied the lash on the pedestrian side of grill and not on the grass patches? You see the irresponsible behaviour of this lady owner.

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 1

46 minutes ago, Ender said:

Maybe she got a crush last time....念念不忘😂😂😂

37 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

He shocked not she shocked la.

• Haha! 3

46 minutes ago, Ender said:

Your wife must be very "disappointed" weren't able to identify you from the school picture.

Likewise my wife when i show her my school book...she will roll her eyes ball...gave me a hard stare...like saying "times do catch up with age...".😤😓

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
(edited)
4 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Oh is it? I got confused with his first and second sentence. 😅

Edited by Fcw75

3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I think ender too shocked to type properly liao. Haha

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged

For pets and small children, it is always the responsibility of the adults (be they parents, guardians, caretakers) who are responsible for the correct behavior of the pets and/or children. For pets, their behaviors are hardwired into their DNA. They don't understand human civil behavior. Small children - Not yet schooled and their brains are still too young to understand.

I don't agree with how that man had treated the dog (and therefore, my question asking if all would have done the same to a small child). And I agree that the dog owner could have done better. Most dog owners in Singapore do not know how to walk their dogs properly. They should watch Cesar Milan and practice some of his tips.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, TangoCharlie said:

I think her memory is solid and maybe I stand out as the quiet one in class.  Now that I am in the primary school CG, alot of stuff they reminisce,  I hardly can recall as much them.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

For pets and small children, it is always the responsibility of the adults (be they parents, guardians, caretakers) who are responsible for the correct behavior of the pets and/or children. For pets, their behaviors are hardwired into their DNA. They don't understand human civil behavior. Small children - Not yet schooled and their brains are still too young to understand.

I don't agree with how that man had treated the dog (and therefore, my question asking if all would have done the same to a small child). And I agree that the dog owner could have done better. Most dog owners in Singapore do not know how to walk their dogs properly. They should watch Cesar Milan and practice some of his tips.

Most people themselves also cannot walk properly liao, so even walk their dogs also same same. Lol.

Hypersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

I am shocked that she said I haven't not change much. 😂 Coz my wife had a hard time looking at my school pictures. 

Edited by Ender

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Ender said:

Your pri school classmate either way too polite or she needs to go see an eye doctor liao?! Lol. If she says between 20+ and 50+ didnt change much maybe still can believe. Cause come people look might become older but figure did not change much? 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

This guy power. After 14 years, still maintained the same physique. Remember the Mocca ad in 2007? Now he’s in the 2021 99.co ad.

Main reason he can maintain is because he stayed single, unmarried, no kids [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1