Exercising and losing weight

ODC

3 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Put it another way.

A small child running around on the path. The jogger can push the child off to the side?

Wrong comparative.

A child won't turn around (aggressive) to bark or bite you.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Kopites said:

Try shouting at those owner to give way and they will response with nonchalant attitude. The worse part they let their small puppies to bark at you while you run passed them. I have done that I may occasions and 9 out 10 times they are oblivious to your presence. Running of grass patch? Chances of stepping on poo 10 times higher. 

There were once I need to washed my  shoes twice within a week due to poo!😤

Why yours is atas District so poor owner behaviour? 

Picking up is mandatory by law. Unless rarely dog poop multiple times and u have no more plastic bag. 

I leave my leash longer when I'm running with my dog but that's cos I run on pavement and I know my dog doesn't step on the open grille drain covers. So automatically will be one side. If I overtake walking people or cross over Muslims then I tighten the leash or jerk my dog away.

Dog bark at you? Must be 没家教的狗。some breeds are very barky. I also dislike. In general most dogs only bark when excited like when they see a nearby dog but the owner don't let them go near. 

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
33 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Main reason he can maintain is because he stayed single, unmarried, no kids [laugh]

So single guys can maintain better than married guys? Or aged better? Lol.

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Picking up is mandatory by law. Unless rarely dog poop multiple times and u have no more plastic bag

I leave my leash longer when I'm running with my dog but that's cos I run on pavement and I know my dog doesn't step on the open grille drain covers. So automatically will be one side. If I overtake walking people or cross over Muslims then I tighten the leash or jerk my dog away.

Dog bark at you? Must be 没家教的狗。some breeds are very barky. I also dislike. In general most dogs only bark when excited like when they see a nearby dog but the owner don't let them go near. 

Could be that dog when see people also get excited and bark? Lol.

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Ender said:

My primary school classmate found me outside, coz she said my look did't change much.. Shocked I am 50+ compare to 12 years old in P6, how to not change much?? Even my wife had a hard time identifying me from my school picture.🤣

从小暗恋你!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

On the other hand,  a few times I saw my primary school chio xmm classmates,  but I dare not approach them,  because I cannot lie....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Could be that dog when see people also get excited and bark? Lol.

Yes. But those are poorly trained dogs. Small dogs tend to be like that. Medium to big dogs much less so. 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

My PCN has many dog owners walking their dogs - big, small, pedigree, mongrel.

I jog along my PCN 2x per week.

No issue with dogs (barking, aggressiveness, dogs straying etc), no issue with dog poo. I think I've only seen 1 small pile near a lamp post all these years running there.

Small children on bikes (cycling everywhere) are more of an issue, after errant PMD riders, which have diminished a lot since the stricter rules apply.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
21 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

从小暗恋你!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

On the other hand,  a few times I saw my primary school chio xmm classmates,  but I dare not approach them,  because I cannot lie....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

you will say "Auntie, 你很面善。你是我的中学老师吗?“ 😁

• Haha! 5

Turbocharged

Went to my batch's school reunion before. 

For the men, was pretty easy to match face and name. Men are mostly horizontally expanded and/or tao mo drop. For the ladies, very difficult. Not just a matter of horizontal expansion, but other things which I don't know how to put into words. 

• Haha! 8

27 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Picking up is mandatory by law. Unless rarely dog poop multiple times and u have no more plastic bag

You will be surprised those caucasian (many here like to call them amdk) generally quite ok as you won't see them walking a small breed dog. 😄

Infact is those local wifey walking their small puppy breed that exhibit very poor traits; Don't clear their dog poo, extending those retractable leash, mingle with other dog owners in group (letting puppies smell each other ass!)....

Blame it on the many new condo that sprung up along the canal especially after great world toward Dawson stretch.

Can't be help. Sigh.

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Do you guys think we sld have a catch up run session when situation improve?  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

i 100% on!

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, 13177 said:

So single guys can maintain better than married guys? Or aged better? Lol.

Single guys got more free time to do maintenance, more money to spend on themselves, less stress. Overall effect, aging process slower [laugh] 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

My dog never barks even once outside. Only barks behind my gate where she knows it is safe to do so..... 

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Yes. But those are poorly trained dogs. Small dogs tend to be like that. Medium to big dogs much less so. 

So dogs no matter small or big, if bark at people is consider poorly trained dog? 😅 

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Went to my batch's school reunion before. 

For the men, was pretty easy to match face and name. Men are mostly horizontally expanded and/or tao mo drop. For the ladies, very difficult. Not just a matter of horizontal expansion, but other things which I don't know how to put into words. 

This is so true, dont know why guys cannot escape horizontally expand and tao mo drop?

No need to go back school era so far away. If you reunion with army mates, also can see almost all guys experience the above lo. Lol.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Kopites said:

You will be surprised those caucasian (many here like to call them amdk) generally quite ok as you won't see them walking a small breed dog. 😄

Infact is those local wifey walking their small puppy breed that exhibit very poor traits; Don't clear their dog poo, extending those retractable leash, mingle with other dog owners in group (letting puppies smell each other ass!)....

Blame it on the many new condo that sprung up along the canal especially after great world toward Dawson stretch.

Can't be help. Sigh.

Amdk maybe dont like small stuff. You see them also like to drive bigger car. I think they like big breed dog might be also due to they stay in big houses which also allow them to have big dogs.

If you go botanic garden, most of the dogs there are medium to big size dogs. Cause most people stay in nearby private and landed.

↡ Advertisement