Exercising and losing weight

ODC

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

LOL, but bull mastiff breed I think also not allowed in sg. 😁

It's allowed under schedule 2, together with other mastiff types.  But you got to post 5000 bond.  I love this breed but their poo size is deterring me....

Edited by Volvobrick
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
22 minutes ago, Kopites said:

How one going to overtake the group of dogs in a narrow pathway?

Stop and if got grass way, go by that way or you can politely ask the owners to move their dogs to one side because they are blocking the whole path. 

The dogs are not at fault because they cannot understand our social behaviour. 

If I am a dog owner and if I had inadvertently blocked your way without knowing, ask me nicely, I will surely apologise and move my dog. If you kick my dog, I will lodge a police report. 

If the dog is replaced by a 2 yr old kid, you will kick the kid too? 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
18 minutes ago, Ender said:

Sage Canaday, popular youtuber and elite runner. Suffered from blood clot in the lung. He had his 2nd Pfizer jab on 28th April.  Early May diagnose with Pneumonia, but one month later it was found to be actually blood clot in the lung. Question is could this related to the vaccine?

Inconclusive though. Maybe the clot was there all along. Or maybe not. 

Biologically speaking, is it possible for the human body to form a clot in 24 hours? 

Hypersonic
Just now, Kxbc said:

Inconclusive though. Maybe the clot was there all along. Or maybe not. 

Biologically speaking, is it possible for the human body to form a clot in 24 hours? 

Don't know, how fast the blood clot when the plaque ruptured? 

4 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Stop and if got grass way, go by that way or you can politely ask the owners to move their dogs to one side because they are blocking the whole path. 

If I am a dog owner and if I had inadvertently blocked your way without knowing, ask me nicely, I will surely apologise and move my dog. If you kick my dog, I will lodge a police report. 

People see your avatar photo sure think they can jiak your dog....[laugh] 

Turbocharged
9 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

It's allowed under schedule 2, together with other mastiff types.  But you got to post 5000 bond.  I love this breed.

I didn't know that. But this breed requires good training and a level headed handler. 

I used to have a neighbor with a great Dane. Really big and tall dog. I expected it to be rather fierce but it was very friendly. 

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

I said if the dog charge at I won't give a second thought kicking the dog.

How can you compare a dog with a child/kid? You are obsess with your doggie.Would kid bark and charge at you?  Insane!

My question to you in the first place why would someone need to sound out for you and your doggie to give way? 

Turbocharged
25 minutes ago, Ender said:

Sage Canaday, popular youtuber and elite runner. Suffered from blood clot in the lung. He had his 2nd Pfizer jab on 28th April.  Early May diagnose with Pneumonia, but one month later it was found to be actually blood clot in the lung. Question is could this related to the vaccine?

People also worried about getting blood clot "down there" 😬 

That can spell the end of your fun, reproductive life. No joke for those still young and in the prime of their life.

Coincidentally the vaccine manufacturer also makes the little blue pill.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

People see your avatar photo sure think they can jiak your dog....[laugh] 

LOL, I have never had a dog before. But I quite like them, even though I have been chased before by a fierce one, almost got attacked by an old senile German sherperd and almost bitten by a Shiba inu in Japan when I misread its body language. 

Loyal companions. I see many lao ah pek and lao aunties really doting on their dogs. 

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

I didn't know that. But this breed requires good training and a level headed handler. 

I used to have a neighbor with a great Dane. Really big and tall dog. I expected it to be rather fierce but it was very friendly. 

Maybe dogs that are big and tall usually turned out to be well behave and friendly? Or it is due to owner got train the dog well?

Turbocharged
11 minutes ago, Ender said:

Don't know, how fast the blood clot when the plaque ruptured? 

I misunderstood the meaning of a blood clot. All along I think of it as a ball of air travelling along our arteries. Googled blood clot. blood clot is a clump of blood that has changed from a liquid to a gel-like or semisolid state. 

May he recover fast. 

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe dogs that are big and tall usually turned out to be well behave and friendly? Or it is due to owner got train the dog well?

I actually never speak to that neighbour before. 😅 But every time I pass by, I will try to pat the dog. Maybe it is well trained. It was good with the kids. 

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

The bigger the dogs, the lazier they are, to bark or to be aggressive.  They will just laze around.  My late (big) dog was so lazy, when called, she only responded with a wag of her tail while continued lying down.  Not the whole tail, just the tip.....

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

LOL, I have never had a dog before. But I quite like them, even though I have been chased before by a fierce one, almost got attacked by an old senile German sherperd and almost bitten by a Shiba inu in Japan when I misread its body language. 

Loyal companions. I see many lao ah pek and lao aunties really doting on their dogs. 

I hv been chased by a large dog when I was in pre-primary school. It instilled a very healthy fear of dogs in me.

in uni days I got surrounded by a pack of aggressive wild dogs in Sarimbun area. I just turned around n shouted while approaching them (instead of running away). They then retreated (as I was busy pissing myself)

I also got "chased" by a big dog when running at night in private estate area but as it didn't bark, I didn't hear it at all until it was directly behind me and I accidentally hit its nose with my arm while swinging/running. That's when I learnt that dog nose is wet (yucks). It probably just wanted to play.

I think that older and large dogs tend to be more chill. It's the smaller ones that are super energetic, or young ones i.e. puppies so it's good to take note of this when out running/cycling etc.

I often see dogs being walked around my area. The walkers tend to keep the dogs close on a tight leash but I also try to give them space so as not to scare/excite the dogs esp if I am on a bicycle. On the rail corridor, I see more dogs on longer leash but only when it's not crowded.

• Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

People also worried about getting blood clot "down there" 😬 

That can spell the end of your fun, reproductive life. No joke for those still young and in the prime of their life.

Coincidentally the vaccine manufacturer also makes the little blue pill.

I think the clot usually occurs in the veins. So would it mean if there is a clot the blood "down there" would just accumulate in the organ and not return to the heart, causing a prolong eLection....? [laugh]

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I think the clot usually occurs in the veins. So would it mean if there is a clot the blood "down there" would just accumulate in the organ and not return to the heart, causing a prolong eLection....? [laugh]

Maybe that's how the phrase "die cxxk stand" came about. 😁

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
31 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Always good training. The personality of the animal just makes it an easier or more difficult process. But training the owner is the hardest, after what I saw on the Cesar Milan show. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2