Exercising and losing weight

ODC

On 6/10/2021 at 8:07 AM, awhtc said:

I have been swimming ~ 2 km for about 1 hour almost every night for a few months.

However, while the rest of the body's muscles are toned, it is quite hard to lose that little tummy 😂 I'm cutting down to 2 meals a day recently and the effect on the tummy is more pronounced.

I conclude that for keeping slim, exercise constitutes only 20-30% while food intake is 70-80% of the outcome.

Confirm plus chop. And also what you eat la - minimum to no carbs is important. If you can, do IF.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
14 hours ago, Kxbc said:

The 2 fitness corners along the pcn near my place were not cordoned off this CB. Your side a bit special. 

Not all fitness corners or playgrounds were cordoned off during this mini-CB. It depends on whether they tend to attract large groups, or there are residents' complaints. The closures are quite arbitrary, to me, but I am glad they did not close off ALL fitness corners and playgrounds.

Turbocharged

SK has a lot of younger people who might crowd around the exercise corner so maybe they cordoned it off.

MY PCN mostly lao lang and middle aged people. Not that many make use of the pull up bars, parallel bars and monkey swing. So maybe that's why still free for use.

2 hours ago, Kar_lover said:

Confirm plus chop. And also what you eat la - minimum to no carbs is important. If you can, do IF.

Yeah, effective and fast ! I cut down on carbs drastically since May. Maybe 4-5 meals with carbs per week. 

1 minute ago, Othello said:

Yeah, effective and fast ! I cut down on carbs drastically since May. Maybe 4-5 meals with carbs per week. 

Should also spend some time in the gym so that got some muscle mass and definition, otherwise end up look like too "flat" - yes, guys can be flat too lol

Supersonic
13 minutes ago, Othello said:

Carbs really bad for our body, esp bad crabs. For my case if i eat too much crabs, it raises my sugar level and risk of diabetics.

53 minutes ago, Ender said:

Why is this thread in Lite & EZ?

46 minutes ago, Kar_lover said:

I thought it used to be in wellness..... 🤷‍♂️

Because of this lor.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
29 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Because of this lor.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

For me whether the thread is under Healthcare or Lite & EZ or simi sai, i find not much difference le? Lol.

Neutral Newbie

Hii.

you are talking about Exercising and losing weight so  I find the most effective way to lose weight is to exercise regularly. Incorporating just 15 minutes of moderate exercise — such as walking one mile — on a daily basis will burn up to 100 extra calories (assuming you don't consume excess calories in your diet afterwards). Burning 700 calories a week can equals 10 lbs. of weight loss over the course of a year.

Expressive Therapy For Depression

10 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

☝️

😴

eat chicken rice, take afternoon nap, become bui bui. 😁

Little fat cat sleep all day

6A53127A-8D13-481E-8AD4-A33F1FB36B3A.jpeg

3C8D7852-96F9-4EB7-9B6E-15B0B84F6A78.jpeg

92A2D7E0-CB7C-4A88-BB51-B331DAE83FEA.jpeg

433DCBC0-B11E-4E26-927C-010EB9175EDB.jpeg

4C48CFDA-18B0-4B0A-9F0E-FCAE6446A0A5.jpeg

B891AB9D-56D0-4664-9F47-638210AAF7DE.jpeg

• Haha! 7

Turbocharged
On 6/7/2021 at 1:13 PM, Kxbc said:

i still bring a mask along. Scared halfway tyre pichia and have to walk home. 😅

so for the first time this year 2 evenings ago, my tyre pichia-ed just 900m from my desired ending point. 

lucky I had my mask with me as i had to walk the last 900m home. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

Ever since this thread moves to Lite and Ezy, it's like dying.  Need to bump up all else every one will lose this thread.

150 mins of moderate exercise as recomended by AHA, has some protection

• Praise 6

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Ender said:

Ever since this thread moves to Lite and Ezy, it's like dying.  Need to bump up all else every one will lose this thread.

150 mins of moderate exercise as recomended by AHA, has some protection

I thought they should put this at football forum…. And change it to hobby or something…

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1