Exercising and losing weight

ODC

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Seems like recently rain is back? Although the rain never rain for long la.

Yah SW monsoon coming

Think intensity for thunderstorm going to increase during late night and wee hours. 

Feb and May usually drier and warmer. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged
31 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Yah SW monsoon coming

Think intensity for thunderstorm going to increase during late night and wee hours. 

Feb and May usually drier and warmer. 

Rain is keeping the humidity high. I typically do not switch on aircon for sleep but had to do so the last 1.5 months. It's just so stuffy even with the fan on.

14 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Rain is keeping the humidity high. I typically do not switch on aircon for sleep but had to do so the last 1.5 months. It's just so stuffy even with the fan on.

Whenever I am out cycling, I always come home DRY.

Since May, I always come home WET.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Ender said:

Different from you guys, my evening runs are cooler these few days. 

I came back from my evening run yesterday dripping wet. Almost no breeze throughout.

Edited by Kxbc

4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Got fever means body reacting and generating antibodies.  Mine both jabs no reaction other than sore arm. I am worried I didn't generate antibodies....

If there is no reaction after vaccination, maybe you will be asymptomatic too if kanna COVID 😨

• Shocked 5

Hypersonic
12 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

I came back from my evening run yesterday dripping wet. Almost no breeze throughout.

Same, but for me, regardless cool or hot evening, i will still be wet, coz I am a very heavy sweater.

Only thing my shoes didn't get soaked or flooded with sweat.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Giordanogavin said:

If there is no reaction after vaccination, maybe you will be asymptomatic too if kanna COVID 😨

What you don't know will not kill you.... Good to know! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

After 4 weeks of regular exercise of running, swimming and cycling plus weight training spread out diff days of the week,indeed I feel healthier and stronger. Even my blood pressure monitor has verified it. Haha ..but one troubling statistic. My resting heart rate has dropped. It can go below 50 BPM during my sleep. When awake,during rest it consistently range between the 50s unless I am active doing some work or movement like walking or other activities. 

• Praise 4

Supersonic
58 minutes ago, CarNutz said:

After 4 weeks of regular exercise of running, swimming and cycling plus weight training spread out diff days of the week,indeed I feel healthier and stronger. Even my blood pressure monitor has verified it. Haha ..but one troubling statistic. My resting heart rate has dropped. It can go below 50 BPM during my sleep. When awake,during rest it consistently range between the 50s unless I am active doing some work or movement like walking or other activities. 

Normal lah.  Don't worry.  When sleeping my heart rate is 42. My resting heart rate when awake is 53.

Lower heart rate is very good, all mammals have about only 2 billion heart beats before they die

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Ender said:

Lower HR via exercises means you very fit.

Ya, if a person exercise regularly and a lot, low HR is quite normal. If not much exercise or no exercise with low HR, then maybe no good liao?

This morning, i was out cycling in Sentosa.  The sky really dark to the extent i have to use maximum brightness.

It was still cloudy when the sun is up

Hypersonic
11 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

This morning, i was out cycling in Sentosa.  The sky really dark to the extent i have to use maximum brightness.

It was still cloudy when the sun is up

seemed like a normal day in the north, clear skies.

• Praise 1