ODC

Foot care myth. 

Is Athletes foot = Hong Kong foot?

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Ender said:

AI is limited by data. It gauge by benchmark test runs, which usually are short runs to see improvement. If yes, scale up. No data for injury proneness, which I think one should onwself exercise judgement, if like me, very rigid then kenna.

You very zhi zhuo with your goals. 👍 But also need to just constantly remind yourself that you want to move around pain free, hopefully without aggressive medical intervention, for another 2 to 4 decades of remaining life span.

I am sibei KS one, esp now that my machinery not as robust as when I was young. Run 2km, leg pain, headache etc. I straight away will walk the rest of the way home. 😂 I don't want to end up in hospital and leave it immobile.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Enye said:

wah jia lat...kena scolded by doc

i kiasee injury thats why i follow the 随心随性 running method

😅

your 随性 refers to "following/running after (female) gender runners", dio ma? 😂 Don't run so fast. 99% of them can't catch up.

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

You very zhi zhuo with your goals. 👍 But also need to just constantly remind yourself that you want to move around pain free, hopefully without aggressive medical intervention, for another 2 to 4 decades of remaining life span.

I am sibei KS one, esp now that my machinery not as robust as when I was young. Run 2km, leg pain, headache etc. I straight away will walk the rest of the way home. 😂 I don't want to end up in hospital and leave it immobile.

No lah, I don't have that will power to run until faint or headache. Not even til leg pain. My cumulative injury doesn't show any symptoms during run. It just one day I say 'what happened sia, how come leg pain when I run fast.'  

Hypersonic

wah so quiet here….

huffed and puffed to 1k running mileage in about 7 months

hopefully full year can smoothly complete 1.65k … not a hard target 随心随性就好

😅🤣

63389106-5795-4BAB-9416-F00BEC8559A3.jpeg

• Praise 6
  • Shocked 2

Turbocharged

@Enye is damn solid.

Average number of runs per mth: 12, ie, 3 runs per week

Average distance per run: 12km

Average time to finish 12km: 1 hour

👍

Edited by Kxbc
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

Hypersonic
23 hours ago, Sadan said:

@Enye your speed is fast !! 

no lah … got many folks here faster and more humble 😬😅

5 hours ago, Kxbc said:

@Enye is damn solid.

Average number of runs per mth: 12, ie, 3 runs per week

Average distance per run: 12km

Average time to finish 12km: 1 hour

👍

boss … your maths damn solid 

🤣

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Enye said:

😬😅

boss … your maths damn solid 

🤣

Wah lao, use calculator punch in numbers lah. Last time lower secondary cannot use calculator, I barely scrapped through my exams. 😅

Tri Nation Virtual Run

THREE NATIONS; ONE GOAL!

It’s the birthday month in August for three close neighbouring nations, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia when they rallied hard to gain full independence for their beloved homelands.  This year will see Singapore’s 56th birthday on 9 August, Indonesia’s 76th on 17 August and Malaysia’s 64th on 31 August.  

TRI-Nation Virtual Run participants can choose to complete one run covering 5.6KM, 6.4KM or 7.6KM distance during the month of August.  For those who are into ultramarathon runs, you can do 56KM, 64KM or 76KM.  Just select one distance to start your run in August and dedicate it to your chosen nation.  This virtual run is opened to any national who resides in Singapore and Malaysia. 

TRI-Nation’s theme for this year is ‘Three Nations, One Goal’ in our concerted fight to contain the raging pandemic.  It is a long battle but we will prevail in the end.           

https://www.irvirtualrun.com/trinationvr

• Praise 3

Good quality study shows moderate to high intensity exercises lower the risk of being infected, severe symptoms and death. The comparison do show very significant difference beween the non-active and very active.

What type of exercises?

Do strength is good. Do aerobic better. Do both yield the best risk reduction.

Durations

Recommended more than 150 minutes a week. 500 METS -1000METS a week.

• Praise 3

48 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

hello hello

I just wanted to keep this alive and not get buried 6 foot under........[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Use your "PR" skill to charm the admin too pin this thread to the top of first page leh..

• Haha! 1

On 8/11/2021 at 9:14 AM, Kxbc said:

went to the gym last evening  after 4 weeks? Heng, no doms yet.

Why heng?  I love feeling doms

↡ Advertisement