Exercising and losing weight

ODC

31 minutes ago, Ender said:

Didn't tio. I always surrender early one.🤣🤣

25 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Looks like Run MU might be in 2023

13 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

those who know when to lower his head, will never hit the beam....[thumbsup][:p][laugh]

Don't think of MU now, think of opening up first. 

Or think of "Don't Tio" 

But I know there is one always "tio" over here😂

• Haha! 1

This guy thinks that because he is fit, he was able to recover from covid 19. But his symptom is quite jia lat. But no need oxygen suplementation. Under MOH guideline he is still considered mild symptom.

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Ender said:

This guy thinks that because he is fit, he was able to recover from covid 19. But his symptom is quite jia lat. But no need oxygen suplementation. Under MOH guideline he is still considered mild symptom.

Don't pray pray, how fit also can die one. It is just a matter of how much the virus infect your lungs.

• Praise 1

29 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Let’s hope tomorrow is not raining 

Luckily yesterday no rain,  only started to rain after we finished training...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

started WFO again last week and getting a lot more inactive during the day.

so I found an empty meeting room just now and quickly did some push ups. Quite invigorating. Maybe will continue doing it or some easy static exercise every hour or so to keep inactivity at bay.

• Praise 3

15 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

started WFO again last week and getting a lot more inactive during the day.

so I found an empty meeting room just now and quickly did some push ups. Quite invigorating. Maybe will continue doing it or some easy static exercise every hour or so to keep inactivity at bay.

Got wear gloves?😅

Today went rail corridor again...

Further up til ulu pandan....pretty beat up. 

Screenshot_20210903-093754.png

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
18 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Got wear gloves?😅

Today went rail corridor again...

Further up til ulu pandan....pretty beat up. 

Screenshot_20210903-093754.png

floor is quite dirty so definitely need to wash hands with soap after that.

maybe next hour jumping jacks. 😄 

I also don't know how long I can keep this up. 😂

• Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, Ender said:

Still able to get my runs, coz the rain are quite short. So if you are not on any tight schedule, can wait for it to stop.

I run  3 days in a row and feeling my body very fit and slim when Tuesday night after the run, my friends ask for Zoom drinking and I drank with some Bak Kwa. 

With this kind of pig and dogs friends, last night I never run and go sleep after work liao. End of my 3 days training. I KNS😂

But If don't run even worse, bui bui. So comfort myself that running is to drink more😝

11 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I run  3 days in a row and feeling my body very fit and slim when Tuesday night after the run, my friends ask for Zoom drinking and I drank with some Bak Kwa. 

With this kind of pig and dogs friends, last night I never run and go sleep after work liao. End of my 3 days training. I KNS😂

But If don't run even worse, bui bui. So comfort myself that running is to drink more😝

my friend suggested this zoom drinking session during last year circuit breaker. haha shot down by me.
I'm not a healthy eater, so need to reduce my unwanted alcohol intake.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

my friend suggested this zoom drinking session during last year circuit breaker. haha shot down by me.

I got classmates from Indonesia, US, Malaysia and of cos in SG, Now I am in Thailand, it becomes a multi countries call. We used to ask the US guy to wake up early to join us and he drinks coffee. 

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I got classmates from Indonesia, US, Malaysia and of cos in SG, Now I am in Thailand, it becomes a multi countries call. We used to ask the US guy to wake up early to join us and he drinks coffee. 

zoom call to TCSS ok. Drink a beer or two (wine or what) while chilling ok.

Like some serious drinking like a bottle of wine, spirits, or multiple beers, then seriously got some drinking problem [laugh]

Anyway i very low tech. I only use video call for work/required communication. I'm not into video call even with my own family.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
18 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

put tea in a glass, say drinking whisky.

put ribena, say drink red wine.

settled. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4