Exercising and losing weight

ODC

Turbocharged
45 minutes ago, Ender said:

Still able to get my runs, coz the rain are quite short. So if you are not on any tight schedule, can wait for it to stop.

if rain, i will just switch to doing something indoors rather than wait for the rain to stop. I use every single excuse to siam running. 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

zoom call to TCSS ok. Drink a beer or two (wine or what) while chilling ok.

Like some serious drinking like a bottle of wine, spirits, or multiple beers, then seriously got some drinking problem [laugh]

Anyway i very low tech. I only use video call for work/required communication. I'm not into video call even with my own family.

Yeah, no good, my bosses and some friends all Jiu Gui😂

• Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

if rain, i will just switch to doing something indoors rather than wait for the rain to stop. I use every single excuse to siam running. 😁

Now my exercise is 90% running.. The only strength training I have is the high steps or squat. Seems like I only train m y legs..

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, TangoCharlie said:

Got wear gloves?😅

Today went rail corridor again...

Further up til ulu pandan....pretty beat up. 

Screenshot_20210903-093754.png

when I see Bt Batok nature park I think of prata at Chu Lin Road.

me bad. [lipsrsealed]

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Kxbc said:

put tea in a glass, say drinking whisky.

put ribena, say drink red wine.

settled. 😂

Reminds me of younger days, every night boss summon to ktv for drinks.  Drunk until I learned to pass the waiters $10 and they poured Chinese tea into my glass with ice.  

Then I go lai lah lai lah,  boh tah boh Lam pah the whole night, and when the lights came on at 3 am,  I ended up last man standing....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 5

Turbocharged
16 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Reminds me of younger days, every night boss summon to ktv for drinks.  Drunk until I learned to passed the waiters $10 and they poured Chinese tea into my glass with ice.  

Then I go lai lah lai lah,  boh tah boh Lam pah the whole night, and when the lights came on at 3 am,  I ended up last man standing....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

darker color tea = mcallan

lighter color tea = hibiki/other japanese whisky

😂

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

😂

Those days we only drink cordon bleu,  and mostly on the rock, so the color darker.  But the $10s can do magic one,  the waiters know exactly how to make them look the same. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

28 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Reminds me of younger days, every night boss summon to ktv for drinks.  Drunk until I learned to pass the waiters $10 and they poured Chinese tea into my glass with ice.  

10 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

😂

4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Those days we only drink cordon bleu,  and mostly on the rock, so the color darker.  But the $10s can do magic one,  the waiters know exactly how to make them look the same. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Those people I drink with, there is no way to cheat one lah. Lucky thing is they also understand that when you keep drinking for many sessions, they also allow you to sleep at the session. 

2 hours ago, Blueray said:

when I see Bt Batok nature park I think of prata at Chu Lin Road.

me bad. [lipsrsealed]

Haha, their Mee rebus is v gd....sold out quite early. Next time eat post in makan thread

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

A lot of guys find her attractive looking. But I've found her looks 烦感 the first time I saw her in movie many years ago. 

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Ender said:

The only Asian in top 15 in the UTMB  trail race served his quarantine.. AMDL Nidcole Kidman gets exemption.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/hong-kong/article/3147155/hong-kongs-greatest-trail-runner-21-day-quarantine-after-gruelling

In Asia,  in particular small countries where economy is place first place,  sports has no position. The so call local HEROs is nothing to the government, it will be the same here in SG.  We just have to face the fact,  painful yes,  but it's the fact,  cold hard fact...  [:(]

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

A lot of guys find her attractive looking. But I've found her looks 烦感 the first time I saw her in movie many years ago. 

Nicole kidman has very striking looks. She looks very aussie actually. Especially with her earlier hair. 

Edited by Lala81

@Tianmo will you be there tomorrow for your son's practice? Maybe can stay behind to watch this. Sanction by SA, I guess lane 1 will be closed for this event.

@ti

• Praise 3

8 minutes ago, Ender said:

@Tianmo will you be there tomorrow for your son's practice? Maybe can stay behind to watch this. Sanction by SA, I guess lane 1 will be closed for this event.

@ti

BTW,can public just walk into KPT with our TT token?

↡ Advertisement