Exercising and losing weight

ODC

1 hour ago, Ender said:

I think sprinting event up to 400m he may not. He don't have the built of a sprinter.

yah, thats why I said less sprints and technical events. Max downwards to 800m, any shorter distance not his strength liao. 

Maybe later he might try to concur steeplechase also, 3000m or 5000m all can try.....[:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

28 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

At 7:59, alot of men already cannot catch up with her, and she was trying to be first SG women to break 8 min, could see she gave her best, an all out run. So credits to her I would say. [thumbsup]

One famous coach ( I cant remember who) once said, run the ugliest race and win is always better than not winning with a graceful run....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

True, wanted to edit to say she gave her all but too late to edit liao.

Respect!

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

At 7:59, alot of men already cannot catch up with her, and she was trying to be first SG women to break 8 min, could see she gave her best, an all out run. So credits to her I would say. [thumbsup]

One famous coach ( I cant remember who) once said, run the ugliest race and win is always better than not winning with a graceful run....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

@Tianmo You should have stayed back and sayang her when she was on the floor instead, SRY took the chance to pat pat her..😂

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Ender said:

@Tianmo You should have stayed back and sayang her when she was on the floor instead, SRY took the chance to pat pat her..😂

mai lah mai lah, 不要害我!!!!...[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

58 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

The 3 days before the procedure was hard to endure as not allowed to eat any vegetables. Worse was the evening before when have to clear the bowels. 

The day before is most jialat, drink that super strong laxative, really lao until water come out.. 

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, therock said:

The scopes are different la...

Ask for sedation, get a nice two hour nap after.

Some doctors will ask if you want to watch, I rather not... 

Private hospitals are very efficient, if you have some insurance / medishield etc, they will activate for you. Even government ones have an SOP.

Take the fasting seriously. Don't waste your money. If the dr can't see, he cannot diagnose.

Take a day off, rest, and chill, try to avoid running back to work.

Is it private use different scope? I go SKGH, somemore under subsidy one..  Maybe just use antiseptic wipe and reuse the scope...🤣

• Haha! 4

13 minutes ago, Ender said:

Is it private use different scope? I go SKGH, somemore under subsidy one..  Maybe just use antiseptic wipe and reuse the scope...🤣

No la 

the OGD and colon use different scopes

i had mine done in government hospital 👍

• Praise 2

This weekend 4D numbers.. 

Marital status also reveal in the slip? Got relevance to running meh?

SRY's sister didn't turn up for the event, don't know why. 

Edited by Ender
  • Haha! 3

13 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

our coy got 1 six plus one 

he is national runner before enlistment 

蜻蜓点水 tiptoe all the way one 

I bet they can run even faster when they got "something to run for". In army, the 2.4 bar for them was low at 9.14 and yet they can do 6+ without any incentive. 

Soh's timing was great but he was in an official event (quite a small one tbh) by SA, ie, he has something to run for. It will be interesting if they open up the event to all Singaporeans (with some prizes and recognition thrown in) and then there will be more weight to an official Singapore best timing for 2.4. 

2 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I bet they can run even faster when they got "something to run for". In army, the 2.4 bar for them was low at 9.14 and yet they can do 6+ without any incentive. 

Soh's timing was great but he was in an official event (quite a small one tbh) by SA, ie, he has something to run for. It will be interesting if they open up the event to all Singaporeans (with some prizes and recognition thrown in) and then there will be more weight to an official Singapore best timing for 2.4. 

9 and 10th Oct is the public one. All the PTI's Ah Mahs can now have the oppotunity to show SRY who owns the 2.4km..

I remember they had this last year too. And I presume none of them hit under 7.

https://web.42race.com/race-bundle/pocari2021

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

The 3 days before the procedure was hard to endure as not allowed to eat any vegetables. Worse was the evening before when have to clear the bowels. 

Low fibre diet 3 days before scope, i think ok la. The clearing bowel thing indeed not easy lo, having to drink 3 litres of the solution within 3 hours preferably. And must ensure you cannot vomit out, if not everything gone to waste liao. If you do your scope at noon/afternoon, need to clear your bowel in the actual day morning, even more stress. Lol.

12 minutes ago, Ender said:

This weekend 4D numbers.. 

Marital status also reveal in the slip? Got relevance to running meh?

SRY's sister didn't turn up for the event, don't know why. 

The sister was there, but dont know why DNS

And KNN, M is for Men and W for Women lah, not "Married" and "Widow" hor ....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 4

6 minutes ago, Ender said:

I remember they had this last year too. And I presume none of them hit under 7.

I hope those who can beat that timing, and don't mind winning a medal and t shirt, join this event then. That record is very beatable in my view.

12 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

The sister was there, but dont know why DNS

And KNN, M is for Men and W for Women lah, not "Married" and "Widow" hor ....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

They say SRY is unattached leh. 🤣

Edited by Ender
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

yah, thats why I said less sprints and technical events. Max downwards to 800m, any shorter distance not his strength liao. 

Maybe later he might try to concur steeplechase also, 3000m or 5000m all can try.....[:p][laugh][laugh]

Tianmo junior is 400m hurdles or 200?

My friend is ex division A champion for 400m in his time. 

I asked him why he don't do shorter distances. He said the 400m runners are the buay gan sprinters hahaha 

• Haha! 3

For those who dont know anything and kay kiang ones, 

The event is not by SA, it is a sponsored event by Pocari sweat. 

The event is already open to the public, the last night event is just a marketing lead by the sponsor.

No one run for free in a sponsored event, unless there is evidence that SRY ran for free, do not assume he has nothing to run for.

Beat the record if you can, otherwise mai talk cork....

• Praise 3

13 minutes ago, Ender said:

They say SRY is unattached leh. 🤣

All except Vanessa are unattached mah, she attached to NUS....[:p][laugh][laugh]

On a serious note, "attached" is for club, 'unattached" means they not presenting any club...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4