Exercising and losing weight

ODC

6 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Wear such striking coloured socks or shoes is damn OK but only if can run damn fast. 

There was 1 ippt where I was watching the first batch of runners. One guy was wearing luminous yellow shoes (that time, luminous yellow shoes were a rarity), flashy tank top and running shorts. All of us thought he will be top 5 runner. 

But knn, for show nia. Slow like a tortoise. 

wah dont like this leh...ender guru confirmed is top elite runner, worthy of hot pink socks

💪👍😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

6 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Anyway, as long as you eat biscuits, cookies, muffins, cakes etc once in a long while, it is OK lah. 

There are many people who eat the above at least 1 time a day. These are the people who need to be aware. Even if no whatever causing agent, also contain lots of shortening and sugar. 

pie dough/baked flaky pastries are often the ones with shortening.
That being said, they are my favorite. dao sar piah etc. 

shortening not much benefit for cookies/muffins/cakes. Not say cannot use but less likely.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

9 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Wear such striking coloured socks or shoes is damn OK but only if can run damn fast. 

There was 1 ippt where I was watching the first batch of runners. One guy was wearing luminous yellow shoes (that time, luminous yellow shoes were a rarity), flashy tank top and running shorts. All of us thought he will be top 5 runner. 

2 hours ago, Enye said:

wah dont like this leh...ender guru confirmed is top elite runner, worthy of hot pink socks

💪👍😁

Don't like that leh. Buy pink was because of good deal. Wearing for late night run only, minimal expectations from other runners for slow maf runs .

Edited by Ender
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

shortening not much benefit for cookies/muffins/cakes. Not say cannot use but less likely.

Flaky like the Polar brand curry puff? I like those pastry.

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

anything with pie like dough/flaky pastries are better with shortening.
Whether it's chinese, malay or angmoh pastries. 
No natural ingredient can fight in texture. So unlikely not added bah. 

• Praise 2

9 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Thats why that guy dressed up to attract people attention due to he cannot run at all. Lol. If a person can run fast, no need to wear so flashy clothing, people also would notice him.

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I used to like to eat pastries for my tea break, but have to stop eating often, best is dont eat at all. But difficult, so still eat once a long while.

10 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Last time reservist ippt also see the same thing. All the good runners all hide at the back, wear dirty shoes, faded t shirt etc. Always kanna suan by the rsm for looking bo chap. [laugh]

• Haha! 3

Can anyone give Ghib advice on how to lower his cholesterol?  My cholesterol also high, so cannot offer him advice.🤣

Edited by Ender

4 minutes ago, Ender said:

Can anyone give Ghib advice on how to lower his cholesterol?  My cholesterol also high, so cannot offer him advice.🤣

All I know exercise and diet make no diff for me. High for many years. But the doctors doing my annual check up say no need to go on medication. 

Only thing confirmed work is medication. 

• Praise 5

9 hours ago, Ender said:

His diet too rich liao, and can see from his clips that he seems to eat anything under the sun without any restriction, and also maybe he did not exercise, so confirmed cholesterol high la. Think his case is not due to genetic high cholesterol. More like his diet and lack of exercising.

If i have his cholesterol reading, confirmed i have already collapsed from stroke or heart attack liao.

Edited by 13177
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

All I know exercise and diet make no diff for me. High for many years. But the doctors doing my annual check up say no need to go on medication. 

Only thing confirmed work is medication. 

Same same. Even i eat veggies for all my meals and exercise like mad, my cholesterol still hit the roof due to my genetic high cholesterol issue. Only medication can lower my cholesterol level.

• Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Mason016 said:

Last time reservist ippt also see the same thing. All the good runners all hide at the back, wear dirty shoes, faded t shirt etc. Always kanna suan by the rsm for looking bo chap. [laugh]

Reservist majority ippt got problem one de. Or many barely make it to pass. Lol.

9 hours ago, Ender said:

I can say the only way is to eat plain, drink lots of water and lots of exercise. No short cut

9 hours ago, Ender said:

go to 少林寺, everyday 粗茶淡饭, 早睡早起, 步行百里........[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 5

Turbocharged
18 hours ago, Ender said:

Polar vs Old Chang Kee curry puff.  I prefer Polar

Flaky vs doughy base egg tart. I prefer the flaky base.

Flaky pastry da best!!!!

Eat once in a while is ok lah.

😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2