Exercising and losing weight

ODC

@13177 Yep agree, as i got limited time to spare, so i have to make the most out of it, found that i need to run beyond 5km to reap the most benefit

• Praise 1

@Tianmo Glad to hear a resounding yes from a coach😊

With inflation, wanna keep cost low so budgetting for around $50 or just slightly above

Supersonic
4 hours ago, Tianmo said:

No problem at all.  

But unless you are buying off SAF credits,  the shoes are not exactly very cheap anymore.  I think should be around $50 now?  If you are willing to pay a little bit more, there are many off season options from the closed out stores from major brands going under $100, some as low as $69-79. 

If you want cheaper option some more,  the "power" brand from bata,  by bata is also good for those 5km runs,  $49.90 if I can recall.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

No la, saf PT shoes cost less than $45. The new balance shoe cost around $43 and the other one around $39. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Is there a NB surplus/budget store in singapore? my wife's shoes became crocodile.

I remember there is NB warehouse store in ARC, singpost and changi city point. Dont know now still around or not? 😅

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
32 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I remember there is NB warehouse store in ARC, singpost and changi city point. Dont know now still around or not? 😅

thanks. 

i think factory outlet has 3. nex, ARC and jurong east.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
23 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

thanks. 

I think CCP also factory outlet for NB..  Coz I remember seeing past season shoes there at low price.

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

No la, saf PT shoes cost less than $45. The new balance shoe cost around $43 and the other one around $39. 

If really want cheap, actually just get those Aqua  shoes from Qoo10 or shopee, about $10. And only do your runs at the stadium track.  Start with short distance and gradually increase your  mileage to strengthen the achilles tendon and calves.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
32 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

thanks. 

Ya, Jurong east IMM also have one. But NEX i have no impression on this store. 😂

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, Ender said:

If really want cheap, actually just get those Aqua  shoes from Qoo10 or shopee, about $10. And only do your runs at the stadium track.  Start with short distance and gradually increase your  mileage to strengthen the achilles tendon and calves.

Buy from online cannot try the shoes, i dont want to risk it. Cause even same size might feel different in different design. So far i am quite happy with saf PT shoes.

Hypersonic
42 minutes ago, Ender said:

Skechers havng atrium sales at Compass One.

https://compassone.sg/skechers-roadshow/

lol i have lot of skecher shoes for my wife. I used to buy one every year during amazon 11.11 sale. I still got like 1-2 that are not used yet. 
But those shoes are called gowalk 4 etc.

So my wife's excuse is that now her "running" shoe is chui, she cannot use the walking shoe to run her 2km per week.

Whatever ... 

• Haha! 5

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Ender said:

Wow, another doctor who can run very fast. @tianmo, is this a national record for women?

Don't think so,  I think far from NR.  Impressive tho.  [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 7/6/2022 at 3:21 PM, Lala81 said:

Is there a NB surplus/budget store in singapore? my wife's shoes became crocodile.

Changi city point. Also has outlet shops for Nike, Adidas, sketchers, timber land, hoka, on cloud, puma, asics, crocs.

Edited by Kxbc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1