Exercising and losing weight

ODC

8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

That's because most ppl are sedentary mah.

I didn't cut any sugar.  Just don't like salty food

Agree, the guideline of too much this and that are for the majority of people who are sedentary and probably have developed some form of metabolic sydrome liao..

As for me, my salt intake is alot during my SCSM training phase, as I sweat alot. Dehydration from lack of salt is more life threatening that too much salt during this time. 

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

27 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Reading a book by nick lane.... Calorie restriction can live longer! 

We simply eat too much... 

Someone needs to do a study on calories expenditure vs longevity.. Guess it's hard to measure calories expenditure..

10 minutes ago, Ender said:

Someone needs to do a study on calories expenditure vs longevity.. Guess it's hard to measure calories expenditure..

He is a biochemist and quoted from a study iirc.  A sensible way is to eat until not hungry than feeling full?

For me quite difficult... Had to help clear unfinished food at home which is too little to keep and too wasteful to throw. A bit here, a bit there and become full full most of the time. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Simi is attend C?

Attent C is totally excuse from duty liao, this one is Attent B excuse arm only mah. But this type is classified as sabo King/Queen, after that the blanket party they never show. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

That's because most ppl are sedentary mah.

I didn't cut any sugar.  Just don't like salty food

2 hours ago, Ender said:

Agree, the guideline of too much this and that are for the majority of people who are sedentary and probably have developed some form of metabolic sydrome liao..

As for me, my salt intake is alot during my SCSM training phase, as I sweat alot. Dehydration from lack of salt is more life threatening that too much salt during this time. 

True, if eat too sweet and too salty but high level of activities, then maybe still able to burn it off. Lol. People who are sedentary and low level of activities in danger zone. Like me, now my activities level is not high, so my sugar level is on a higher side. 😅

regained my fitness somewhat post covid which i contracted around early aug… took quite long to recover.

distances longer than 10 km are still very siong though

😓😅

617C6C51-5BC5-4B38-882C-EC38DDFC714B.jpeg

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 7

1 hour ago, Enye said:

regained my fitness somewhat post covid which i contracted around early aug… took quite long to recover.

😓😅

Thumbs up for you cos I cannot catch up with you! 

• Praise 1

Yesterday, it was shag cycling day. Fatigue entire day

Despite cycling in Peloton, the guy pulling in front was doing 35km/h.
End up with an average speed of 30km/h.

• Praise 3

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Yesterday, it was shag cycling day. Fatigue entire day

Despite cycling in Peloton, the guy pulling in front was doing 35km/h.
End up with an average speed of 30km/h.

Yesterday my run was also challenging. 15km, already sense number 2 might be coming. I was hoping the sensation will go away as it happens before. Another 3km or so, I knew I must stop my run before the targetted distance. Changed direction towards home..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

7 minutes ago, Ender said:

Yesterday my run was also challenging. 15km, already sense number 2 might be coming. I was hoping the sensation will go away as it happens before. Another 3km or so, I knew I must stop my run before the targetted distance. Changed direction towards home..

What's number 2? 饿?pee? 

Edited by TangoCharlie
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Ender said:

You are able to clock long distance now liao? Your fitness resume back?

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You are able to clock long distance now liao? Your fitness resume back?

Slow unker pace run can clock last time distance. I don't think I will ever gain back the fitness to pre-thyroidism level.  Can do the distance, happy liao.. Pace never mind...

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Enye said:

😓😅

Great! I am about to ask this question how long do you guys able to regain back running/sport fitness after covid? Seems like~ 2 months for you.

You are averaging 4:30 mins+ some km you could easily achieve 4:00 mins+ pace 👍