Exercising and losing weight

ODC

Turbocharged
23 hours ago, Ender said:

Hougang. Nearest for Seng Kang. I also go there.😅

give this man a tiger. he is correct with his guess.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

sibei fast. I think only Ender and Mr 165 can match their pace. Unless there is another crouching tiger, hidden dragon lurking in this thread.

• Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

sibei fast. I think only Ender and Mr 165 can match their pace. Unless there is another crouching tiger, hidden dragon lurking in this thread.

8.16! That's 1 minute faster than my best time ever when I was less than half current age! Pei Fu! 

40 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

These girls are faster. I can't go sub 10 mins. They are atheletes.

Someone said the slowest girl is the sister of Soh Rui Yong. There's some resemblance.

Edited by Ender

1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

ender guru sure can lah....

i will need to ride a bicycle to keep up 😅

49 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

8.16! That's 1 minute faster than my best time ever when I was less than half current age! Pei Fu! 

there...crouching tiger hidden dragon spotted

💪

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Ender said:

Someone said the slowest girl is the sister of Soh Rui Yong. There's some resemblance.

The reason why they feel so tired from running 2.4km is simply due to the fact they did not wear the SAF's new load bearing vest. 

their front load so heavy, sure difficult to run. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

The reason why they feel so tired from running 2.4km is simply due to the fact they did not wear the SAF's new load bearing vest. 

You're back... Long time no see you post.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

That means you end same as the last girl while I would be around 100m behind at my fastest of 10 min. Never got around to 10 min anymore in my life. If I can do 15 min now, I can be very happy already. 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
29 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Long time never see you. How's your cats? 

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Enye said:

i will need to ride a bicycle to keep up 😅

💪

I am proud to say I finally managed to overtake a bicycle on a run last week...... 

A little girl riding her 4 wheeler. 😂

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Ender said:

The first girl's stride is so long. I don't think she is exceptionally tall but she is like all legs and 4 lungs. 

When I was in ns, my OC was also a good runner. Not a tall man but his legs are extremely long for his height. Heard his 2.4 is sub 8 also though never witnessed before. 

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

On 12/16/2020 at 8:52 PM, Adrianli said:

Must look at timing where the sun is and run under the shade.:D

3 of them passed on 3 years ago, one after another. The coon had a massive heart attack in front of me when I was on leave, did CPR and everything, 

he was gone, went lump in my arms. I couldn't eat or sleep well for 2-3 weeks. He was very close to me. 😞 To date I still miss that boy and everyone in the family. 

The wise Chinchilla Persian passed away when we were back in Japan, he held on till he could see us via video call, after the call, 30mins later he left. 

When we called him during the call he nodded his head to us as if saying goodbye. *sigh* we didn't want anymore cats after that, was too painful. 

House was so empty, so I decided to pull the trigger and got in 3 coons. Can't live without them. Now 3 years old and huge. 

How's yours doing?  

• Praise 2

The first girl's stride is so long. I don't think she is exceptionally tall but she is like all legs and 4 lungs. 

When I was in ns, my OC was also a good runner. Not a tall man but his legs are extremely long for his height. Heard his 2.4 is sub 8 also though never witnessed before. 

So old already still run, drive car lah. :D 

I stopped running many years ago, my spinal ops didn't give me issues, my knees do, can't run as before, knees hurt, so I walk instead. Age catching up with me,

can't lift and exercise as before. few more years... 60. 😞 Part and parcel of life. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3