Exercising and losing weight

ODC

I manage to get the 3 color tests correct, not bad for someone with floaters and the sound listening test via headphone lies in between Great and Very Good, despite having Tinnitus.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

21 minutes ago, Ender said:

I manage to get the 3 color tests correct, not bad for someone with floaters and the sound listening test via headphone lies in between Great and Very Good, despite having Tinnitus.

Wow, very good for your eyes and very good info. Hearing I am almost the same like you but for the eyes, I only pass one. Haha, too fast liao

23 hours ago, Arogab said:

Agree lah, I did my runs, work out my shoulders and chest plus my biceps. The ab roller takes care of the rest. What I meant is don't go into many details.

I am a very DIY man, but this 2 years, when I DIY things at home. repair things, I find I cannot get up and down as fast as before liao. Just need to accept it. Do what just need to do. My exercise becomes more simple

you forgot your back training. overtrain chest and undertrain back will give you a cave man posture as the shortened chest muscles will pull your shoulders forward.

did my first sprint HIIT 490+ days after my last HIIT and 13.5 months after my knee surgery. luckily, still can do it after so long. going to incorporate 1 session into my weekly schedule to hopefully accelerate some fat burn which has been stagnating for many months. 

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Ender said:

color test - 2 of 3 right only. Couldn't see the last one.

listening - middle of very good, same as you.

19 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

you forgot your back training. overtrain chest and undertrain back will give you a cave man posture as the shortened chest muscles will pull your shoulders forward.

Have lah Bro, I got train back, I am a straight guy😄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Alamak, I send the young one and you send the 59 years old one😅

suit our age group here mah. Use it as an inspiration to look forward to.

Just now at the hawker centre, saw a 60 plus year old ah pek. Hair (whatever that is left) white liao but still lean and buffed. Polo tee sleeve tight tight. He must have kept working out all these years. Looks so different from the other ah peks in the same hawker centre.

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

The woman doesnt really look like 59 and the guy looks too old for his 27 year old age?! Lol.

at 27, his waist is too thick and abs undefined. can't imagine when he becomes 40s.

2 hours ago, Arogab said:

Wow, very good for your eyes and very good info. Hearing I am almost the same like you but for the eyes, I only pass one. Haha, too fast liao

😁 The eye test, also need to consider if the color setting of the monitor if it's optimized. Not really a fair comparison if we aren't looking at the same monitor

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Ender said:

😁 The eye test, also need to consider if the color setting of the monitor if it's optimized. Not really a fair comparison if we aren't looking at the same monitor

image.thumb.png.72064094ba4f56da2e6c7aa4e45908d3.pngNwe-Female-Sports-Bra-Push-Up-Active-Wea

different type of eye test. if you can see the coloured attire of the girl, your eyesight is perfect. 😂

• Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Just now at the hawker centre, saw a 60 plus year old ah pek. Hair (whatever that is left) white liao but still lean and buffed. Polo tee sleeve tight tight. He must have kept working out all these years. Looks so different from the other ah peks in the same hawker centre.

Haha, confirm your age hor, I only 49 to be exact😂

16 minutes ago, Ender said:

Right, but for me, I also know my eyes no good lah. My jobs got email to read. All other data and documents from notebook, the only time off from the screen is meeting in conference room. Others are also zoom or whatever. I really spend a lot of screen time which is no good for my eyes one

12 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

image.thumb.png.72064094ba4f56da2e6c7aa4e45908d3.pngNwe-Female-Sports-Bra-Push-Up-Active-Wea

different type of eye test. if you can see the coloured attire of the girl, your eyesight is perfect. 😂

This one I keep looking, full details😂

• Haha! 1

29 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Seems like many guys when they aged, usually still can maintain body nice nice, but hair usually either become white or bald, or both? Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1