Exercising and losing weight

ODC

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

Skinny people will be able to show the abs muscle more visibly naturally. But it takes a lot of hard work to grow thick abs muscles and make the six packs looks like the picture attached. I think @Freeder one is tok kong, he put a lot of efforts😁

370013699146800033.jpg

Wah.. your pic very suggestive..

Hopefully no hidden agenda.. 🙏🏻🙇‍♀

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

I am just trying to fit into my pre-COVID pants and they want me to fit into my jeans I wore at 21 yo. Xiao liao.

Can't fit into your old jeans? A new report suggests you're a diabetes risk

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/cant-fit-into-your-old-jeans-a-new-report-suggests-youre-a-diabetes-risk

WASHINGTON (BLOOMBERG) - Anyone who can't fit into the jeans they wore when they were aged 21 risks developing Type 2 diabetes, according to new findings cited in the Guardian on Tuesday (Sept 28).

Even those with a normal body mass index (BMI) who can no longer wear their old trousers are "carrying too much fat", the newspaper reported, citing Professor Roy Taylor from Newcastle University.

Early results from a study Prof Taylor presented at the European Association for the Study of Diabetes' annual conference showed that eight out of 12 people who had diabetes despite a normal BMI managed to beat it by losing 10 per cent to 15 per cent of their body weight, which cut levels of fat in the liver and pancreas.

That helped to control blood sugar levels, resulting in patients no longer needing medication.

"Doctors tend to assume that Type 2 diabetes has a different cause in those who are not overweight," but the findings suggest otherwise, Prof Taylor was quoted as saying.

• Haha! 1

I cannot fit into my jeans that were bought in my thirties.  Too loose. Maybe it's sarcopenia or too many catabolic exercises like running.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

I am just trying to fit into my pre-COVID pants and they want me to fit into my jeans I wore at 21 yo. Xiao liao.

Can't fit into your old jeans? A new report suggests you're a diabetes risk

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/cant-fit-into-your-old-jeans-a-new-report-suggests-youre-a-diabetes-risk

WASHINGTON (BLOOMBERG) - Anyone who can't fit into the jeans they wore when they were aged 21 risks developing Type 2 diabetes, according to new findings cited in the Guardian on Tuesday (Sept 28).

Even those with a normal body mass index (BMI) who can no longer wear their old trousers are "carrying too much fat", the newspaper reported, citing Professor Roy Taylor from Newcastle University.

Early results from a study Prof Taylor presented at the European Association for the Study of Diabetes' annual conference showed that eight out of 12 people who had diabetes despite a normal BMI managed to beat it by losing 10 per cent to 15 per cent of their body weight, which cut levels of fat in the liver and pancreas.

That helped to control blood sugar levels, resulting in patients no longer needing medication.

"Doctors tend to assume that Type 2 diabetes has a different cause in those who are not overweight," but the findings suggest otherwise, Prof Taylor was quoted as saying.

Not true for this report la. Lol.

8 minutes ago, Ender said:

I cannot fit into my jeans that were bought in my thirties.  Too loose. Maybe it's sarcopenia or too many catabolic exercises like running.

Good what, it means you have slim down?! Lol.

Seems like @Ender and @13177 defy normal waistline growth conventions.

Someone in my office mentioned before. If can keep waistline growth from exceeding 1 inch per year in your 30s is really a big effort already.

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Kxbc said:

Someone in my office mentioned before. If can keep waistline growth from exceeding 1 inch per year in your 30s is really a big effort already.

If getting close to 60s, body size will shrink.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

My waistline not much changes since young until old. Lol. So people always say i jiak liao bee. 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Finally got time to run everyday 🤣 ICT now stuck there damn sian then nth to do just run lor

Screenshot_20210930-173944_Strava.jpg

Screenshot_20210927-181746_Strava.jpg

Screenshot_20210929-175519_Strava.jpg

So siao on, even go run during ICT? Lol. Thought during ICT if no training, is to rest and talk c0ck in bunk or go night off de.

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

So siao on, even go run during ICT? Lol. Thought during ICT if no training, is to rest and talk c0ck in bunk or go night off de.

Need to maintain my market value bro, still single need to keep in shape HAHAHAHAHA

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

17 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Adidas Warehouse @ City Square Mall

2C17F630-EEBC-4434-B8F2-1AD871265DF7.jpeg

0CF40F34-F9DC-47A1-9032-DFE797EABD21.jpeg

I have seen the Takumi sen 7 cheaper during the 8/8 or 9/9 sales. Can't remember which platform too, lazada or shopee.

• Praise 2

Keep your children healthy and fit. Run together with your kids is a good way to improve their fitness in time of this pandemic.

image.thumb.png.c3e5b74d632b1af915551a7776707bdf.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8