Exercising and losing weight

ODC

On 10/9/2021 at 1:30 PM, Kxbc said:

If you are back in Singapore, you can try your luck at the Changi city point nb outlet shop. I think I have seen wide models before. 

Thanks Bro, I always goes there when I am back

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
7 hours ago, Ender said:

This old man don't look like 119.

Incredible India!!!!!!! 😂

Maybe he failed his PSLE Math paper. It should be 119 - 50. Even then, running any distance, at that revised age, is incredible.

Turbocharged
On 10/9/2021 at 9:19 PM, SiLangKia said:

waaaaa so different leh HAHAHAHAHAH but all nice la!

rose is way too thin in her individual single MTV. All bones. No meat.

And the song is quite sucky leh.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Incredible India!!!!!!! 😂

Maybe he failed his PSLE Math paper. It should be 119 - 50. Even then, running any distance, at that revised age, is incredible.

Ya, stili impressive at the revised age. Although this video has high quality production in look, but I feel the people they intrerviewed cannot fully believe... 😂

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Ender said:

This old man don't look like 119.

Our very own Teresa Hsu also doesn't look her age....so far those long time yoga practitioners I see do look younger....easily by 10-20 years.

• Praise 1

Just now, TangoCharlie said:

Our very own Teresa Hsu also doesn't look her age....so far those long time yoga practitioners I see do look younger....easily by 10-20 years.

This one angel...that why blessed with long life...

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Ender said:

Mandate exercises to fight covid... 🤣

All of us will know of at least 1 person within our family, friends, colleagues or acquaintance who will never exercise and/or change their life style and/or diet to improve their health, ailments etc. Their only approach is see doctor, eat medicine and/or follow whatever ah ma/auntie gossip to eat whatever supplement/food, hoping for a miracle cure.

I know of at least 2 persons like that. This man, for all good intents and purposes, is preaching to the forever-unbelievers. Those people who are highlighted in the paragraph above, will never watch such videos.

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Mustank said:

I think I climb stairs one month already

now not so siong already

Which floor you stay?

2nd floor?

• Haha! 6

5 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

All of us will know of at least 1 person within our family, friends, colleagues or acquaintance who will never exercise and/or change their life style and/or diet to improve their health, ailments etc. Their only approach is see doctor, eat medicine and/or follow whatever ah ma/auntie gossip to eat whatever supplement/food, hoping for a miracle cure.

I know of at least 2 persons like that. This man, for all good intents and purposes, is preaching to the forever-unbelievers. Those people who are highlighted in the paragraph above, will never watch such videos.

My son is like this

i see him getting bigger size. Not fat tummy as me but getting bah bah. I tell him go run, swim, carry weights, ride the gym bike, climb stairs. All don’t want. so I stop buying snacks ice cream. Luckily he prefer healthy food

Ask him cut his nails don’t want.Since don’t want, cannot be helped. Waiting for the day he kena whole nail dislodged. One day really kena ingrown toe nail

that clown must kena burn deep deep then will learn one

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Ender said:

For me, cannot sllep, means cannot sleep. Cool ambient temp won't help.

I have a routine I do every night at home before I hit the sheets.

I will water the plants, clean up my cat's plates and then her litter box. This gives me a lot of peace.

Then I cool down my core temperature by either just taking a cold shower right. But if I bath in warm water, I will make sure I will blast myself with cold water from head to toe in the last part of my shower for at least 10-20 sec. Blasting the head with cold water is important. I can really feel the warm blood seemingly cooling down in my whole body.

Another pre-requisite will be to cool the room down with the fan and the aircon turned on while I bath so that I step into a relatively cool room after my bath. If the weather is warm, I will switch off the fan and leave the aircon on. If it is cool weather, I will switch off the air-con.

Then clear my thoughts in bed, focusing on slow, deep breathing to bring down my HR. I find this the most crucial part. The cold bath and the cool room just complement this step by making my body more comfortable.

Most times I am out within 1 min till next morning. Sometimes, I take 3-5 min. Once in a while, maybe 15-20 min. Only had 1 insomniac incident when I was studying for exams. Lasted maybe 3-4 days due to stress. 

Try it. 

• Praise 8

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Mustank said:

My son is like this

i see him getting bigger size. Not fat tummy as me but getting bah bah. I tell him go run, swim, carry weights, ride the gym bike, climb stairs. All don’t want. so I stop buying snacks ice cream. Luckily he prefer healthy food

Ask him cut his nails don’t want.Since don’t want, cannot be helped. Waiting for the day he kena whole nail dislodged. One day really kena ingrown toe nail

that clown must kena burn deep deep then will learn one

tell him girls prefer men with clean nails.

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

I have a routine I do every night at home before I hit the sheets.

I will water the plants, clean up my cat's plates and then her litter box. This gives me a lot of peace.

Then I cool down my core temperature by either just taking a cold shower right. But if I bath in warm water, I will make sure I will blast myself with cold water from head to toe in the last part of my shower for at least 10-20 sec. Blasting the head with cold water is important. I can really feel the warm blood seemingly cooling down in my whole body.

Another pre-requisite will be to cool the room down with the fan and the aircon turned on while I bath so that I step into a relatively cool room after my bath. If the weather is warm, I will switch off the fan and leave the aircon on. If it is cool weather, I will switch off the air-con.

Then clear my thoughts in bed, focusing on slow, deep breathing to bring down my HR. I find this the most crucial part. The cold bath and the cool room just complement this step by making my body more comfortable.

Most times I am out within 1 min till next morning. Sometimes, I take 3-5 min. Once in a while, maybe 15-20 min. Only had 1 insomniac incident when I was studying for exams. Lasted maybe 3-4 days due to stress. 

Try it. 

Old wives tale, if head is wet, guess it too cold, will get hong sip during our old age.😅

But yes, I will try your method.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2