Exercising and losing weight

ODC

my new home has induction hob. Boils water much faster if u are steaming/heating up something.
I think as long as u get past the traditional aspect and that u can't use certain stuff like claypots, it's a no brainer.

I also can have a corner ceiling fan directly blowing at me when i cook which u can't with a gas burner.

Lol ok. going off topic. this isn't makan thread.

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

19 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

my new home has induction hob. Boils water much faster if u are steaming/heating up something.
I think as long as u get past the traditional aspect and that u can't use certain stuff like claypots, it's a no brainer.

I also can have a corner ceiling fan directly blowing at me when i cook which u can't with a gas burner.

Induction sure win for energy efficient

but I don’t want buy new induction stove because hardly cook

Edited by Mustank

29 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Induction sure win for energy efficient

but I don’t want buy new induction stove because hardly cook

oh ok lah. then not cost efficient.

thought your parents stay with u?

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

I personally prefer induction as per the benefits you stated but my spouse wanted stove and she argued that the quality of heat is different. I gave up. Shut my mouth. Let her win. No point to argue further.😑

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

The wok can balance on the flat induction surface?

19 minutes ago, Ender said:

The wok can balance on the flat induction surface?

i have a flat bottomed non stick wok. So it's a hybrid.

Traditional wok cannot of course.

21 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I personally prefer induction as per the benefits you stated but my spouse wanted stove and she argued that the quality of heat is different. I gave up. Shut my mouth. Let her win. No point to argue further.😑

lol it's her domain then go ahead.

Kitchen is my domain, so i go ahead. [laugh] 
my wife only does survival cooking.

• Haha! 4

49 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

lol it's her domain then go ahead.

Kitchen is my domain, so i go ahead. [laugh] 
my wife only does survival cooking.

Yes. Kitchen is wifey's domain so i better give in, otherwise dinner times don't have my portion. Ting ting ting.😉

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

You cook you choose. She cooks she chooses. 

But it is better for your long term physical and mental health to let her choose. 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Ya la, no point to argue esp that person is wifey. Lol.

16 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

You cook you choose. She cooks she chooses. 

But it is better for your long term physical and mental health to let her choose. 

image.png.14e46e068ec88f4903aed01e7d4dd8ed.png

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

If want boils water fast, use electrical kettle la. Induction hob one thing no good is, you cannot anyhow buy pot, kettle, wok etc. Must buy those that can use for induction hob de, quite troublesome.

Anyway, how come exercising thread suddenly become induction hob thread liao? Lol.

• Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, Enye said:

let old uncle teach you the secret

you choose but make her think it’s her choice

😬🤣

Thank you, sifu! 🙏