Exercising and losing weight

ODC

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Moves towards power-based training.  It will help to lower HR over time.

Power base need expensive pod... cannot afford atm.. 

↡ Advertisement

6 minutes ago, Ender said:

Power base need expensive pod... cannot afford atm.. 

Coros has 1 that's about $100.

Unless you want Styrd which is about $350.

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Coros has 1 that's about $100.

Unless you want Styrd which is about $350.

Let me read about the coros first, most important is it compatible with Garmin.

Stryd's price is out of the question atm.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
24 minutes ago, Ender said:

Sometimes is a lao ah pek overtaking you, and your young and male pride cannot alllow it.

it is a lao ah pek overtaking another ah pek. 😁

Actually my new route now not that many people since it is no longer PCN. Most who run are in the 25 to 35 age group. And a few really old ah pek sitting by the roadside benches starring into space.

I was driving that day and I saw an ah pek (prob at least 65 years old with full white hair) dashing - mask on - across 6 lanes at the traffic junction for the bus. He is very fast and he does not look like those who jog or exercise. My wife said he prob run faster than her. I was very impressed.

• Haha! 5

Kudos to Suunto for support on really really ole products.

======================================================================

I have a Suunto Ambit2 since 2013.  This watch does not have Bluetooth.

Previously, I need to use computer to upload to Suunto website (www.movescount.com).

Any adjustment to the watch will also be done on the same website.

=======================================================================

With the launch of Suunto app, it is inevitable that Suunto website will be killed.

From 2020 onwards, all exercises will be uploaded to Suunto app from a computer via an intermediary app (on a computer).

Meanwhile adjustment to the watch will continue at Suunto website.

I thought my watch going into museum in 2021 with the demise of Suunto website in 2021.

=======================================================================

Suunto announced that adjustment to the watch will be done on Suunto app from November 2021.

• Praise 2

just relac relac enjoy the run lah

like me 随心随性...no training no pressure no stress

kena overtaken oso suah...save some energy for housework after run

😅

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Actually my new route now not that many people since it is no longer PCN. Most who run are in the 25 to 35 age group. And a few really old ah pek sitting by the roadside benches starring into space.

I was driving that day and I saw an ah pek (prob at least 65 years old with full white hair) dashing - mask on - across 6 lanes at the traffic junction for the bus. He is very fast and he does not look like those who jog or exercise. My wife said he prob run faster than her. I was very impressed.

Want to see lao ah pek racing, must take MRT like me.. All those ah pek having a hard time walking can suddenly pick up pace towards the escalator or lift. Sometime people needs a goal or push.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

This topic is prob close to many of us here and I hope no one gets it. I heard it is crazily painful. I am talking about kidney stones.

Warning: If you are squeamish about cadavers, don't click the video. This channel contains all forms of organs from cadavers. But it is a very technical channel. Very informative.

• Praise 3

6 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

This topic is prob close to many of us here and I hope no one gets it. I heard it is crazily painful. I am talking about kidney stones.

Warning: If you are squeamish about cadavers, don't click the video. This channel contains all forms of organs from cadavers. But it is a very technical channel. Very informative.

I got gallstone attack like more than 10 years ago, also very painful. But I don't know which is more painful..

11 hours ago, Tianmo said:

go to 少林寺, everyday 粗茶淡饭, 早睡早起, 步行百里........[:p][laugh][laugh]

No need so mafan and go SLS. 

I got a friend, he got 2 brothers, the first one was beaten by his father and committed suicide. Eventually, his father and mother divorce and he dotes on his youngest brother so much that the guy becomes a brat. 

Few years back, he told me to speak to his boss for unpaid leave and he went in to sit 3 months on behalf of his brother for some bad things. Before he goes in, he was having HBP and also got heart issues. After he comes out. he is fully ok liao. Damn easy😄

• Shocked 3
  • Haha! 5

26 minutes ago, Arogab said:

No need so mafan and go SLS. 

I got a friend, he got 2 brothers, the first one was beaten by his father and committed suicide. Eventually, his father and mother divorce and he dotes on his youngest brother so much that the guy becomes a brat. 

Few years back, he told me to speak to his boss for unpaid leave and he went in to sit 3 months on behalf of his brother for some bad things. Before he goes in, he was having HBP and also got heart issues. After he comes out. he is fully ok liao. Damn easy😄

I is thinking I is talk cork lumber wan, but today I is know I is long,  belly belly long..... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 6

45 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I is thinking I is talk cork lumber wan, but today I is know I is long,  belly belly long..... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I donno your age, I to be exact is 49 this year and my group of schoolmates in Whatsapp talk also lot of corks. Even the ladies also 😂

• Haha! 4

6 hours ago, Kxbc said:

If see such ah pek dashing, i would worry what if he collapses suddenly? 

16 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I donno your age, I to be exact is 49 this year and my group of schoolmates in Whatsapp talk also lot of corks. Even the ladies also 😂

Yah,  but you know right,  in talk cork,  there is the talk,  and there is the cork. 

Some talk knowing what  cork to talk,   some cork talk thinking is talking cork.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Yah,  but you know right,  in talk cork,  there is the talk,  and there is the cork. 

Some talk knowing what  cork to talk,   some cork talk thinking is talking cork.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

😄😂 This is exercise tread. I read cork, talk cork and now I am cork. I forgot to run today liao. Just got too many things in mind. Work and corks

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If see such ah pek dashing, i would worry what if he collapses suddenly? 

I actually did see an old ah pek tripped and collapsed around 10m from my car while I was waiting at a single lane traffic junction. He fell straight into his face. I was like super stunned. But I couldn't get out of the car as I was blocking traffic. Luckily, 2 chaps from a barber shop rushed out to help him. 

• Shocked 2

Turbocharged
33 minutes ago, Arogab said:

You is good. 😅 Just now in another thread talked about your friend's maid shitting into the drainage hole. I thought only my adopted cat had this bad habit shitting in any drainage hole due to her previous owner teaching her the wrong things. 

• Haha! 3

9 hours ago, Kxbc said:

You is good. 😅 Just now in another thread talked about your friend's maid shitting into the drainage hole. I thought only my adopted cat had this bad habit shitting in any drainage hole due to her previous owner teaching her the wrong things. 

I also donno why I so good to encounter these things. Haha

↡ Advertisement