Exercising and losing weight

ODC

50 minutes ago, Giordanogavin said:

But the most unhealthiest food taste the best!

That's why I exercise. Reduce damage from unhealthy food lol. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Lala81 said:

That's why I exercise. Reduce damage from unhealthy food lol. 

If one can exercise like him, you can also eat like him,🤣

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Ender said:

If one can exercise like him, you can also eat like him,🤣

Sometimes it is not about exercising le. If a person can eat like him, the body structure of the person must be able to take the super huge amount of food into the body lo. I dont think my stomach can take it even i exercise like crazy. Lol.

Professional food eating competitors often are slim people and they actually train for it (I know one of my friends does this overseas), whether in terms of pace, preparation, order of food to eat and how much liquids to ingest. I see the way they eat I 🤢

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, TangoCharlie said:

Never knew they are open to public. Got chance can try the food.

What's his exercise routine like? This article I found quite generic.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-fitspo-of-the-week-zermatt-neo-000029299.html

I think school like uni, poly and ITE, their canteen is open to public. I remember when i used to work around AMK area, sometimes would go to NYP to eat lunch. Lol.

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Professional food eating competitors often are slim people and they actually train for it (I know one of my friends does this overseas), whether in terms of pace, preparation, order of food to eat and how much liquids to ingest. I see the way they eat I 🤢

After i see how these professional food eating competitors eat, i feel sick and never feel like eating anymore. Lol.

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Loki said:

My stats for the month of Oct

Screenshot_20211031-120246_Xiaomi Wear.jpg

I started regular exercise a few months back, using extrapolated VO2max as indicator of health, and secondly the benchmark 2.4km run. I lopped off two minutes since I began and improved my VO2max at first but then as I started losing fat, my VO2max score dropped. Oh well……

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I think school like uni, poly and ITE, their canteen is open to public. I remember when i used to work around AMK area, sometimes would go to NYP to eat lunch. Lol.

Last time I went to NYP, had a $2.50 nasi brynai, mutton somemore. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, TangoCharlie said:

Never knew they are open to public. Got chance can try the food.

What's his exercise routine like? This article I found quite generic.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-fitspo-of-the-week-zermatt-neo-000029299.html

Looking at his body built, very likely alot of strength building. Definitely not a runner. Runner is like me, bamboo legs  and arms.  Rib cage very obvious one...🤣

Looking at his video, looks like he has another two members crew.. Join his crew must also can eat alot..🤣

Edited by Ender
  • Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, Ender said:

Looking at his body built, very likely alot of strength building. Definitely not a runner. Runner is like me, bamboo legs  and arms.  Rib cage very obvious one...🤣

Maybe short distance sprint like 100m

11 minutes ago, Ender said:

Looking at his video, looks like he has another two members crew.. Join his crew must also can eat alot..🤣

Those who go gym and train until big big muscles one, usually not a runner. Since if you run, your muscle mass would be lost. Runner usually is more to lean fit body built, or some are thin thin one. 

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Those who go gym and train until big big muscles one, usually not a runner. Since if you run, your muscle mass would be lost. Runner usually is more to lean fit body built, or some are thin thin one. 

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Ender said:

Big muscles also can run.

Not say big muscles cannot run, but i think they choose not to run or run too much?! Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1