Exercising and losing weight

ODC

24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Those who go gym and train until big big muscles one, usually not a runner. Since if you run, your muscle mass would be lost. Runner usually is more to lean fit body built, or some are thin thin one. 

Gym rat. Checked

IF. Checked

Omad. Checked.

Reminds me of Tianmo....😄😄😄

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

19 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Gym rat. Checked

IF. Checked

Omad. Checked.

Now we want to know how much @Tianmo eats. We have a potential 大胃王 in this thread.

我的胃袋就是宇宙

Edited by Ender
  • Haha! 5

18 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Not say big muscles cannot run, but i think they choose not to run or run too much?! Lol.

Ya, there are a few rare ones, with big muscles but can run 3 hous plus marathon.. 

Can't remember his name, one ang mo guy on social media, who is a gym rat, did a sub 3 hr marathon challenge, and he made it. 

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 3

47 minutes ago, Ender said:

Now we want to know how much @Tianmo eats. We have a potential 大胃王 in this thread.

我的胃袋就是宇宙

I dont know man, but for my age I think i eat more than an avg adult. The standard food potion outside is not enough for me, like the standard mee pok or chicken rice can only fill me up 50%.  Standard enough food for me would be anything similar to a fried rice and a chicken chop, but i am far from 大胃王, I just eat a slightly more than avg, but I dont get to eat 3 meals a day mah...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Those who go gym and train until big big muscles one, usually not a runner. Since if you run, your muscle mass would be lost. Runner usually is more to lean fit body built, or some are thin thin one. 

actually depends on how you define "runners" lah. I think anyone who can finish a 10km run, or maybe 5km can be consider a runner?  Or must be competitive running under a preset timing to be consider a "runner"?

Most crossfit guys can run, at least 5-10km, because they do both strength and cardio training, unlike body builders who focus on muscle building only while marathon runners focus on Cardio most of the time.  So they have quite balance type 1 and type 2 muscles strength.   [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, TangoCharlie said:

Gym rat. Checked

IF. Checked

Omad. Checked.

okok, I admit I cannot run......[:p][laugh][laugh]

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

okok, I admit I cannot run......[:p][laugh][laugh]

I never you cannot run lah. In fact still waiting for your running form tips.💪💪🙏

Best got beedio....not the 猫头鹰 one ah. 😄😄😄

• Haha! 1

Interesting article on keto

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/adulting-101-im-27-and-still-eating-like-21-it-time-cut-back-large-meals-supper

Mr Ong said that a keto diet — which involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat to condition the body to efficiently burn fat for energy — is both “sinister” and unsustainable.

“Keto impairs your body’s ability to utilise carbohydrates effectively, so you can’t go back to eating a normal amount of carbohydrates because the body’s ability to process it goes down,” he explained.

20211029_am_adulting-diet.jpg?itok=RO6Ip

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

She qualifies for SEA Games, Commonwealth Games and Asia Games 
Athletics: Michelle Sng rewrites high jump national record; qualifies for 3 major Games
https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/athletics-michelle-sng-rewrites-high-jump-national-record-qualifies-for-3-major-games

Yah man,  first SG T&F athlete to do it I think.  Superb!!!  [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I dont know man, but for my age I think i eat more than an avg adult. The standard food potion outside is not enough for me, like the standard mee pok or chicken rice can only fill me up 50%.  Standard enough food for me would be anything similar to a fried rice and a chicken chop, but i am far from 大胃王, I just eat a slightly more than avg, but I dont get to eat 3 meals a day mah...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

So you need to upsize your mee pok and chicken rice when eat outside? Lol. The other day when i dabao WTM, this stall sells $3, $4 and $5 WTM, then heard one guy ordered the $5 portion. I find $3 portion already very filling for me liao. 😅

6 hours ago, Tianmo said:

For me depends on food. Wanton mee, Chicken rice, need to buy large. Bak chor mee, roast meat rice, I am find with small.,

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, TangoCharlie said:

I never you cannot run lah. In fact still waiting for your running form tips.💪💪🙏

Best got beedio....not the 猫头鹰 one ah. 😄😄😄

I got tips also nobody will listen lah, because I myself also cannot really run. If my tips work, I should run sub 7 min 2.4km liao.... 

猫头鹰 beedio just switch off phone rotation and turn your phone.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

17 hours ago, Ender said:

我的胃袋就是宇宙

Hahaha this show came out about 20+ years ago. 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, Ender said:

so did my tips to sleeping work for you?

My past 2 nights' sleep is not that good. Took a longer than average time to fall asleep. The deep breathing did not seem to work as I can feel the heart pumping and pumping. Bladder also never cooperate during the night.

Need to re-train the brain and body again.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2