Exercising and losing weight

ODC

Turbocharged
On 10/29/2021 at 10:33 PM, inlinesix said:

It is way better than Famous Amos.

different type? I heard Jenny's is those heavy duty (but tastes a lot better) butter cookies like those "fake" Danish cookies made in M'sia.

↡ Advertisement

11 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

different type? I heard Jenny's is those heavy duty (but tastes a lot better) butter cookies like those "fake" Danish cookies made in M'sia.

It is butter cookies with a lot of butter.  It is really really good.

Bought it once only.

The q is horrible.

• Praise 3

18 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Singapore also can get but obviously more ex due to shipping. Definitely fattening...haha.

https://jennybakery.sg/

Groupbuy anyone?

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
18 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I dont know man, but for my age I think i eat more than an avg adult. The standard food potion outside is not enough for me, like the standard mee pok or chicken rice can only fill me up 50%.  Standard enough food for me would be anything similar to a fried rice and a chicken chop, but i am far from 大胃王, I just eat a slightly more than avg, but I dont get to eat 3 meals a day mah...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

my appetite has dropped over the last 6 mths. I now just eat a normal standard serving. Used to eat a bit more maybe 1.2x normal standard.

Turbocharged
Just now, Fcw75 said:

Singapore also can get but obviously more ex due to shipping. Definitely fattening...haha.

https://jennybakery.sg/

I cannot remember when I last ate a biscuit/cookie. I think at least since Mar 2020 when we did the CB.

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

It is butter cookies with a lot of butter.  It is really really good.

Bought it once only.

The q is horrible.

I believe it would be like those buttery egg rolls from HK vs the local egg rolls we eat during CNY if we swap cookies for egg rolls.

1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

so did my tips to sleeping work for you?

My past 2 nights' sleep is not that good. Took a longer than average time to fall asleep. The deep breathing did not seem to work as I can feel the heart pumping and pumping. Bladder also never cooperate during the night.

Need to re-train the brain and body again.

Sometimes the deep breathing  doesnt work de, and it might make you even more anxious and cannot sleep. Lol. Like i always say, if can sleep means can sleep, if cannot sleep means cannot sleep, no matter what you do or do not do. 😅

For me as usual, always take long time to fall asleep. And past nights seems like lots of dream which make my sleep quality no good.

1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

my appetite has dropped over the last 6 mths. I now just eat a normal standard serving. Used to eat a bit more maybe 1.2x normal standard.

Appetite has dropped? Got find out what is the reason? Sometimes if appetite drop might due to some health issue?! But if weight no dropped a lot, then maybe still ok?

12 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I got tips also nobody will listen lah, because I myself also cannot really run. If my tips work, I should run sub 7 min 2.4km liao.... 

猫头鹰 beedio just switch off phone rotation and turn your phone.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Bro, I'll try it out to see if it works for me.  More more injury prevention since my legs already quite cui.

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Kxbc said:

so did my tips to sleeping work for you?

My past 2 nights' sleep is not that good. Took a longer than average time to fall asleep. The deep breathing did not seem to work as I can feel the heart pumping and pumping. Bladder also never cooperate during the night.

Need to re-train the brain and body again.

Didn't try leh. The shower to cool down abit difficult for me.

2 hours ago, TangoCharlie said:

Bro, I'll try it out to see if it works for me.  More more injury prevention since my legs already quite cui.

If you are serious,  might have to meet up in a stadium.  You do a short run and I take a video,  then we can slow motion it, see your hip movement and foot landing.  

This is so far the best way to fix injury,  other than seeing a doctor.  Most times we can feel but cannot see our own movement,  so the video can help to adjust and fix form.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

30 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

If you are serious,  might have to meet up in a stadium.  You do a short run and I take a video,  then we can slow motion it, see your hip movement and foot landing.  

This is so far the best way to fix injury,  other than seeing a doctor.  Most times we can feel but cannot see our own movement,  so the video can help to adjust and fix form.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yes I am if it's not too troublesome for you...I'll pm you next week to see when is a convenient time to meet up.

Thanks bro! 🙏🙏🙏

• Praise 2

56 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Yes I am if it's not too troublesome for you...I'll pm you next week to see when is a convenient time to meet up.

Thanks bro! 🙏🙏🙏

OK bro,  you let me know.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Other than doing it when he is fresh, it is best to add in when he is shack to the max.

That's when he is the weakest.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

49 minutes ago, Ender said:

New exercise toy. So new haven't take off the plastic sheet from the screen😅.

IMG_20211102_134531.jpg

NICE!!!

simi watch ah? [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement