Exercising and losing weight

ODC

2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

NICE!!!

simi watch ah? [thumbsup]

Can find out from the loot thread. It's the season 6 hpb step challenge free watch.

But this one difficult to score vouchers, coz I am only eligible for points for sleeping only.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Ender said:

Can find out from the loot thread. It's the season 6 hpb step challenge free watch.

But this one difficult to score vouchers, coz I am only eligible for points for sleeping only.

Difficult to get also....must complete all tiers of step and mvaa before eligible.

Just now, TangoCharlie said:

Difficult to get also....must complete all tiers of step and mvaa before eligible.

I already completed all tiers of steps and mvpa. So now is only sleep. My daily sleep average 4 -5 hrs .  Maybe ask my children to wear to sleep.😴

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
16 minutes ago, Ender said:

then you lose liao since you have sleeping problems and you seem to go to bed quite late going by your posting timings. 😆

Just now, Kxbc said:

then you lose liao since you have sleeping problems and you seem to go to bed quite late going by your posting timings. 😆

Not only late sleep, but rise early too. Sure difficult tp score vouchers this round.

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, Ender said:

I already completed all tiers of steps and mvpa. So now is only sleep. My daily sleep average 4 -5 hrs .  Maybe ask my children to wear to sleep.😴

my cat sleeps like 16 hours a day. Don't know if I put on her will work or not? :grin: She can fall asleep within 15 seconds.

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Ender said:

Not only late sleep, but rise early too. Sure difficult tp score vouchers this round.

how do you survive on 4-5 hours daily? 

I can't. I need min 7 hours. And latest by 12 midnight to wake up refreshed. 

6.5 hours my body doesn't feel right also, though I still can function.

Sleep at 1am, wake up 8am also no feel good.

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Lao nang needs very few hrs of sleep.😅

• Haha! 5

20 minutes ago, Ender said:

You everyday sleep only 4-5 hours? So busy until no time to sleep? Or insomnia cannot sleep? Lol. Sleep for 4-5 hours still can function?

21 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Going to bed late doesnt mean got sleeping problem or sleep little le?! Lol. Some people might be have too many things to do, thats why cannot go to bed early, but fall asleep quite fast and deep sleep. Or some go to bed late but wake up late also, so still can have 7 hours of sleep.

22 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

my cat sleeps like 16 hours a day. Don't know if I put on her will work or not? :grin: She can fall asleep within 15 seconds.

Yours is an old cat ah? Or what you do to your cat, how come so tired until can fall asleep within 15 secs? Lol.

19 minutes ago, Ender said:

True. My next door neighbour lao nag, and always see them sleep quite late. Even 1am still can see their kitchen lights still on, even sometimes can hear they open their main door and come out to the corridor to water plants at 12am to 1am +. And also wake up early, like around 5am to 6am plus, can see their kitchen lights on already.

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You everyday sleep only 4-5 hours? So busy until no time to sleep? Or insomnia cannot sleep? Lol. Sleep for 4-5 hours still can function?

Not busy. It's my body clock. May be spoil liao.

• Haha! 3

25 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

19 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

I like kxbc....needs 7-8. 😂😂😂

Same same, if i sleep less than 6 hours, i cannot function well, esp if i need to drive the next day. If i do not need to drive, maybe still can forcefully function. 

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Ender said:

Not busy. It's my body clock. May be spoil liao.

If you can still function well despite only sleep 4-5 hours then ok la. Esp if you still able to drive without falling asleep on the wheel. Lol.

Turbocharged
24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Yours is an old cat ah? Or what you do to your cat, how come so tired until can fall asleep within 15 secs? Lol.

kittens sleep 20 hours a day. Grown cats roughly 16 a day. Very senior cats maybe even more than 16. It is their DNA, hardwired into them. Big cats sleep and rest a lot too. 

She is considered a senior cat already. Roughly 12 years old this year. That's roughly 64 in human years. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
46 minutes ago, Ender said:

I am also lao lang but still need 7 hours. Used to need 8 hours to feel refreshed but now, can't sleep through 8 hours already. 7 to 7.5 is my max.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2