Exercising and losing weight

ODC

3 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

No wonder 😄

I don't wear out the shoe badly as the leg can injured easily from lack of support.

This is especially so on longer run.

13 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I don't wear out the shoe badly as the leg can injured easily from lack of support.

This is especially so on longer run.

Mostly slow and easy for me. But this could well be one of the contributing factors to my chui legs.

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, TangoCharlie said:

Mostly slow and easy for me. But this could well be one of the contributing factors to my chui legs.

Regardless of your speed, your body weight will determine the longevity of your shoe.

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Nike Pegasus 36 cllocking 418km. I will keep it for hiking.

The mid sole is in good condition.

A74F0EF7-F352-4BD7-AF63-07335F222855.jpeg

2 hours ago, TangoCharlie said:

Still running in these

PXL_20211115_030731407.jpg

This is now my exercise foot wear. Cannot run liao. Walked until half of the outsole is peeled off.😅

Sandals peeled.jpg

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, TangoCharlie said:

It's hard to maintain proper runnings form in pace slower than 6:30. Those elite can do their easy runs at sub 5 mins, have no problem coz can still maintain good running form.

1 hour ago, Ender said:

It's hard to maintain proper runnings form in pace slower than 6:30. Those elite can do their easy runs at sub 5 mins, have no problem coz can still maintain good running form.

So different pple may be able to maintain their form at different pace.

Usually mine is around 6.40....including walk the average could be around 7.10. 

Think still ok in terms of running form ba.

Where is this place in HK? Very scenic place to run. 

@Kxbc  I can't understand cantonese for most part, only can catch about 20% of what they say. I have to rely on subs, even that, also can't catch 100%.

Edited by Ender

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, Ender said:

Where is this place in HK? Very scenic place to run. 

@Kxbc  I can't understand cantonese for most part, only can catch about 20% of what they say. I have to rely on subs, even that, also can't catch 100%.

since you can't run now, you can develop other aspects. this might be up your alley - movement, mobility, strength, flexibility and if done at the right pace, can be a cardio workout too.

You can google Animal Movement Exercises in Google or YT.

8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

@Ender The location is Tai Po Waterfront Park.  It is written in comment section.

Thanks google map it and street viewed. really that place.

• Haha! 1

38 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

@Ender The location is Tai Po Waterfront Park.  It is written in comment section.

Just got google direction to tai po waterfront from a ulu hotel i used to stay many years ago. 24km. Doable. But will have to cut across trail and hills.

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Ender said:

Just got google direction to tai po waterfront from a ulu hotel i used to stay many years ago. 24km. Doable. But will have to cut across trail and hills.

I always stay on HK Island.  Based on Google Maps, I need to change from bus to MTR to taxi/run.

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Kxbc said:

since you can't run now, you can develop other aspects. this might be up your alley - movement, mobility, strength, flexibility and if done at the right pace, can be a cardio workout too.

You can google Animal Movement Exercises in Google or YT.

Thanks will google. Basically my cardio is really down the drain. Run slow pace m 1km already hehe chuan.  Will check out this animal movement exercise.  Shaolin also have, 五形拳.

• Haha! 4

On 11/10/2021 at 2:53 PM, Kxbc said:

activesg membership $30/mth (all hours) and $15/mth off peak. Even cheaper if you buy 6 or 12 mths. Can afford lah. 

their website says got chiobu too. 😁 can run side by side.

image.png.6ee66409ccccaa7fcc1b7cab949d9a2e.png

That's marketing you know.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

43 minutes ago, Ender said:

Thanks will google. Basically my cardio is really down the drain. Run slow pace m 1km already hehe chuan.  Will check out this animal movement exercise.  Shaolin also have, 五形拳.

guru… how come cannot run?

got injury? take care…

👍💪

↡ Advertisement